Six teams I'd bet on

Ruminator

Reaction score
I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Ruminator":c73puq9a said:

These dudes have given up over 30 PPG on defense. Unless this changes significantly they'll struggle to make the playoffs, much less making it past one playoff game.

rcaido

Reaction score
Ruminator":1vfci9kw said:
I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

No Chiefs, No Ravens, No Titans, but the Browns?

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
rcaido":a0ls2x8v said:
Ruminator":a0ls2x8v said:

AFC:
Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

No Chiefs, No Ravens, No Titans, but the Browns?

Yes. Imagine the ka-ching! ka-ching! if the Browns do make it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
After last night's game, I wouldn't consider the Bucs much of a threat.

AFC -
KC, Ravens, Bills, Steelers

NFC-
Seahawks, Packers, Saints, 49ers, and Rams

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Steelers to me are the sleeper team in the AFC, and probably the entire NFL.

Their literally the ONLY defense that looks great in the entire league, and with Roethlesberger back and playing at a high level, IMO they can beat anyone, especially when we get to November and December and the weather turns nasty.

I love our 4-0 start, but our division is brutal so I'm going to need to see how well we play once we get to our division games to say we're going to hang with teams like the Packers who have much easier schedules.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":32s9o08h said:
The Steelers to me are the sleeper team in the AFC, and probably the entire NFL.

Their literally the ONLY defense that looks great in the entire league, and with Roethlesberger back and playing at a high level, IMO they can beat anyone, especially when we get to November and December and the weather turns nasty.

I love our 4-0 start, but our division is brutal so I'm going to need to see how well we play once we get to our division games to say we're going to hang with teams like the Packers who have much easier schedules.

:sarcasm_on: Yeah the Steelers look really good playing *checks schedule* the Giants, Broncos, and Texans. :sarcasm_off:

They're opponent's record is a combined 1-11, with the only win being over the Jets! Of course they're 3-0!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Maulbert":36aqj4eb said:
Sgt. Largent":36aqj4eb said:

:sarcasm_on: Yeah the Steelers look really good playing *checks schedule* the Giants, Broncos, and Texans. :sarcasm_off:

They're opponent's record is a combined 1-11, with the only win being over the Jets! Of course they're 3-0!

Our opponents combined record is 4-12, must mean we suck too.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1g5b2y6p said:
Maulbert":1g5b2y6p said:
Sgt. Largent":1g5b2y6p said:

Our opponents combined record is 4-12, must mean we suck too.

The Patriots are better than any team Pissburgh has faced. Atlanta and Dallas would probably be at least 2-1 against Denver, NYG, and Houston.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Ruminator":9royp7si said:

AFC:
Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

AFC - Browns over the Chiefs or Ravens??

NFC - Bucs over the Rams, or Bears?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
TypeSly":3q29f8nc said:
Ruminator":3q29f8nc said:

AFC:
Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

AFC - Browns over the Chiefs or Ravens??

NFC - Bucs over the Rams, or Bears?

There are certain people who keep trying to make the Browns happen.

It's the Browns, guys. Be realistic.

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
Ruminator":1vv4bqwx said:

AFC:
Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

Hey, good job, Ruminator! You nailed three of the four that made it, and would've gotten them all if the Browns (a prediction considered retarded by a few folks in the thread back in October) had just a little more in their tank yesterday. Very impressive!