Teams that have beaten the Vikings are 15 - 2

ivotuk

Reaction score
Week 1 Packers [4 - 0]: "resulted in a 43-34 victory by Green Bay"

Week 2 Colts [3 - 2]: "after a 28-11 loss to the Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium"

Week 3 Titans [3 - 0]: " Minnesota ran out of gas and Tennessee wound up leaving the field on Sunday with a 31-30 victory."

Week 5 Seahawks [5 - 0]: Win 27 - 26

(Week 4 Vikings beat Texans 31 - 23)

The Vikings are a really good team, and are going to be dangerous down the stretch.

Hats off to Zimmerman who I believe is a really good coach, having a decimated team playing well.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Anyone who watched the Colts/Vikings game start to finish (I did) would be hard pressed to call them a good team. They also had a lot of garbage time yards/points to make the game against Green Bay look closer than it was. They have been playing better the past few weeks, but:

The Titans also played the Jaguars close
The Texans aren't very good
The Seahawks have an awful defense

You can argue that they're playing better, or you could say that they're playing much worse defenses than they did to start the year, and it's allowing them to keep games closer.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1f6c9uvn said:
Anyone who watched the Colts/Vikings game start to finish (I did) would be hard pressed to call them a good team. They also had a lot of garbage time yards/points to make the game against Green Bay look closer than it was. They have been playing better the past few weeks, but:

The Titans also played the Jaguars close
The Texans aren't very good
The Seahawks have an awful defense

You can argue that they're playing better, or you could say that they're playing much worse defenses than they did to start the year, and it's allowing them to keep games closer.

They go as their running game goes. Dalvin Cook, despite his poor, overall stats, was killing our defense. But even their back up got 100+ yards.

Their WRs are very good, and Kirk Cousins always improves as the season goes on. I was amazed at how well he was throwing in those conditions.

It's funny, but Russell and Kirk have always had tough, close games.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2e1h4263 said:
Yeah, and your precious Rams have beaten SO many great teams. :?

I never said they have - but at Buffalo is obviously, easily the most difficult game any team has played in the NFC West thus far. Even with the loss, the Rams have a better point differential, which makes sense since the rest of our schedule has been easier. Makes it difficult to compare.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":v7ozou7e said:
SoulfishHawk":v7ozou7e said:

I never said they have - but at Buffalo is obviously, easily the most difficult game any team has played in the NFC West thus far. Even with the loss, the Rams have a better point differential, which makes sense since the rest of our schedule has been easier. Makes it difficult to compare.

Buffalo looks very beatable. I think Allen will have a few turnovers against our opportunistic defense.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":12qybezt said:
Ramfan128":12qybezt said:
SoulfishHawk":12qybezt said:

Buffalo looks very beatable. I think Allen will have a few turnovers against our opportunistic defense.

They looked horrible against a depleted Titans team, down 11 players, unable to practice, Titans still looked good. Vrable is a good coach.

Clowney looked pretty good too. But to be honest, I don't think we stood a chance of signing him. He loves Vrable, the AFC is an easier division than the NFCW, and the Titans made it to the AFC championship game last year, and were close to a Superbowel berth.

He likely saw saw Tennessee as a better chance for a ring with that defense and a monster RB.

Elemas

Reaction score
Things are easier to say in hindsight...but, they're getting destroyed by 0-5 Atlanta right now.

Seattle just played poorly against the Vikes in the first half.

I don't think Minn is turning it around this season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I thought they would. Loving here, the fans were so pumped after the seahawks game.

But Cousins is just a mediocre qb.. when he's playing well. He's not playing well today.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cousins breaks them more than anything lol..
Still cannot get over the money his sorry QB
play has made him.