TIL Aaron Rodgers is a frontrunner.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I know Cowherd is disliked here, but I found this fascinating:

[youtube]5u5n1EZpTAQ[/youtube]

Aaron Rodgers has fewer 4th quarter comebacks than Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill, Derek Carr, Joe Flacco, and Alex Smith. All have been in the league for less time than Rodgers, except Smith who was drafted the same year as him. Here is the list of active leaders:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_active.htm

I am amazed no one else ever pointed this out.

chris98251

Reaction score
Because the Packers have always been known under Rodgers as an offensive team, pile on points all the time and are usually leading. The exceptions are when they have injuries or have figured out a weakness in the line and we know Rodgers hates being knocked around and they usually are too far behind because he has taken his own head out of the game.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
He also has a losing record when he's been behind (even by 1 pt) at any point in a game. Something like .473 win percentage.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
ALLFAXXXXX.

On another note, I want to make sweet passionate love to Cowherd's co-host. Joy Taylor is ******* delicious! I would kiss her all in her mouth until my tongue got dislocated, and I don't even like tongue kissing. But good LORD Joy is FINE!

hawker84

Reaction score
Interesting stats. IMO Rogers is still a top 3 QB in this league and very dangerous. I'd rather face Brady and Lamar over Roger's all day every day. I'd rather face any of them over Mahomes and RW...

Fade

Reaction score
Checkout Aaron Rodgers record when trailing against a team with a winning record in the 4th qtr. :shock:

A couple years ago when I did a deep dive on all of the elite QBs his record was something like 0-34 in that situation.

So yes, he is a frontrunner and terrible leader when adversity hits. He points fingers and starts pouting.

I Found this really quick:

"The Green Bay Packers quarterback is 0-37 when entering the fourth quarter trailing by more than a point against teams with a winning record."
https://www.newsweek.com/aaron-rodgers-clutch-qb-stat-might-surprise-you-1238470
As of NOV.30.2018

I don't think it has gotten much better the last couple of years. :lol:

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2sc4c8su said:
ALLFAXXXXX.

On another note, I want to make sweet passionate love to Cowherd's co-host. Joy Taylor is f*** delicious! I would kiss her all in her mouth until my tongue got dislocated, and I don't even like tongue kissing. But good LORD Joy is FINE!

Damn u sound like trump or are you bill cosby? Creepy bro.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Shanegotyou11":golc69tw said:
hgwellz12":golc69tw said:
ALLFAXXXXX.

On another note, I want to make sweet passionate love to Cowherd's co-host. Joy Taylor is f*** delicious! I would kiss her all in her mouth until my tongue got dislocated, and I don't even like tongue kissing. But good LORD Joy is FINE!

I'm Bill Trump. Or Donald Cosby. I would have gotten even more "creepy" but this thread wasn't in the shack.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1dr08jg4 said:
Shanegotyou11":1dr08jg4 said:
hgwellz12":1dr08jg4 said:
ALLFAXXXXX.

I'm Bill Trump. Or Donald Cosby. I would have gotten even more "creepy" but this thread wasn't in the shack.

Lol