John Ross wants out of Cincy

hawkfan68

Reaction score

chris98251

Reaction score
You don't go after broken players that have potential if that is your strength already, we have other needs, trade deadline will present them, Center and another DE would be my first look then a CB for a rental possibly.

toffee

Reaction score
WRs are more than just straight line speed, it's not a track meet after all. Can Ross create seperations? Can he run routes? Does he have good hands?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’m a big UW fan and I say pass. Not sure he can handle the physicality of the NFL.
Plus we have enough speed WR with DK, No E, and Dorsett.

balakoth

Reaction score
Really not sure i can take some of our fans seriously anymore

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
balakoth":stwealrt said:
Really not sure i can take some of our fans seriously anymore

Please, enlighten us instead of taking a catty drive-by shot from your high horse?

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1bz5w8an said:
I’m a big UW fan and I say pass. Not sure he can handle the physicality of the NFL.

Agreed SH but Dorsett has been a wasted signing so far...at least Ross is healthy (right now) and really hasn't been given much of a chance in Cincy. He did burn the Seahawks last year for 158 yards and 2 TDS. Plus he can return kicks and possibly punts too. Take Lockett off that responsibility since he is crucial to the Seahawks success in the passing game. Consider Ross had to play with a really weak QB (Andy Dalton) for most of his career thus far - just ask the Cowboy WRs how much of a liability Dalton is.

In college, he replaced Marcus Peters at CB for a number of games when Peters was suspended.

Ross is a football player with track speed, not a track star trying to play football (like that receiver from University of Oregon or Renaldo Nehemiah).

As for the poster asking about separation, how does this look -
[youtube]k6adYUbvrrw[/youtube]

[youtube]yrX0Q0kR5SM[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3ry378zz said:
Sports Hernia":3ry378zz said:

Agreed SH but Dorsett has been a wasted signing so far...at least Ross is healthy (right now) and really hasn't been given much of a chance in Cincy. He did burn the Seahawks last year for 158 yards and 2 TDS. Plus he can return kicks and possibly punts too. Take Lockett off that responsibility since he is crucial to the Seahawks success in the passing game. Consider Ross had to play with a really weak QB (Andy Dalton) for most of his career thus far - just ask the Cowboy WRs how much of a liability Dalton is.

In college, he replaced Marcus Peters at CB for a number of games when Peters was suspended.

Ross is a football player with track speed, not a track star trying to play football (like that receiver from University of Oregon or Renaldo Nehemiah).

As for the poster asking about separation, how does this look -
[youtube]k6adYUbvrrw[/youtube]

[youtube]yrX0Q0kR5SM[/youtube]
I cannot refute the Dorsett not being healthy part.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
If he went anywhere but UW, would this question even be asked?

chris98251

Reaction score
Wants him so bad he posted the same thread in two locations, Madden again.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
chris98251":ni3osgs0 said:
Wants him so bad he posted the same thread in two locations, Madden again.
I started this thread but didn’t start the other one on the main forum. I'm not Chet380, who changed my original thread title - "John Ross wants out of Cincy".