Good game

rlkats

Reaction score
DK and Wilson will be a force for a long time. Good win hawks.

chris98251

Reaction score
SF49r":2xmn2cs5 said:
I hate how DK fell to you guys in the draft

He fell and we grabbed him, lots of teams including you guys could have had him. 49ers passed on him twice.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":evc4kgig said:
Thanks for the classy posts you 2.

Would be nice to see both teams at full strength sometime.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, don't envy your injury situation. I'm kind of scared of how much DK is gonna ask for that first contract renewal.

:bitenails:

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
chris98251":8obukhyw said:
SF49r":8obukhyw said:

He fell and we grabbed him, lots of teams including you guys could have had him. 49ers passed on him twice.

I wanted him and I was also hoping he wouldn't go to you guys because I thought he was the perfect fit with Wilson and what the Seahawks like to do on offense

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ovp3oz6 said:
rlkats":2ovp3oz6 said:

It would be nice if some of your partners were more classy in a win. But I guess that asking to much

rlkats

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2wkky206 said:
Do you go with Mullens at this point?

They need to go with anyone but Jimmy. I have been done with him for a while now. At least Mullens don’t act like a princess when the pressure is on.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
Mullens only good when he comes in late in the game, if he starts next week he'll be benched by half time

rlkats

Reaction score
SF49r":lzmhpyi0 said:
Mullens only good when he comes in late in the game, if he starts next week he'll be benched by half time

Agree but we have no choice. The season was lost after Miami’s ass kicking.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
When you look at not only the number of injuries, but the distribution of them, there simply isn't another team in the NFL with the level of injury problem that the Niners have right now. I'm impressed how well y'all have done despite the injuries. It would be like the Hawks losing Adams, Wagner, Lockett, Metcalf, and Carson. Except that we would still have Russ.

Y'all will be back to battling for the NFCW crown next year, even if it is with Jimmy G at the helm. You really need a better QB, but I'll be happy for as long as your team wants to be all in on him.

Why they brought him back last week, I'll never know. He shouldn't have played then, or today, and I said that before both games.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2abwnd01 said:
Sports Hernia":2abwnd01 said:
rlkats":2abwnd01 said:

It would be nice if some of your partners were more classy in a win. But I guess that asking to much
I cannot control what others post, unfortunately. 8)

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
I find it amusing when people point out "Your team passed on DK twice".

The Seahawks also passed on DK twice.

CPHawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":25xepfsm said:
When you look at not only the number of injuries, but the distribution of them, there simply isn't another team in the NFL with the level of injury problem that the Niners have right now. I'm impressed how well y'all have done despite the injuries. It would be like the Hawks losing Adams, Wagner, Lockett, Metcalf, and Carson. Except that we would still have Russ.

Y'all will be back to battling for the NFCW crown next year, even if it is with Jimmy G at the helm. You really need a better QB, but I'll be happy for as long as your team wants to be all in on him.

Why they brought him back last week, I'll never know. He shouldn't have played then, or today, and I said that before both games.

Aren't we missing 5 starters on D, and multiple backups also? Also our top 3 RBs. Let's not act like Seattle is injury free.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Reminds me of the discussion I had about how the Niners were relatively lucky with injuries last year, and how their fans jumped all over me in disagreement.

It isn't about the absolute number of injuries. It's about who is injured, and the timing.

The Niners are the most affected by injury team in the NFL right now, and it isn't even close.

That they have done as well as they have is a testament to their management, and the depth they have built there.

I'm looking forward to a renewed rivalry next year, when they get healthy again.

Thank goodness the rivalry is somewhat defined by Wilson vs Kaep, and Wilson vs Garrop.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Did the Niners have any guys out on D this week that did play the 2 weeks? If it was relatively the same that's a good sign that the Hawks moved the ball on a D that shut down the Pats (ok maybe that's not so impressive) and the Rams in previous 2 games.

94Smith

Reaction score
Seahawks did benefit from a short field on 3? scoring drives as well. Don't get me wrong, you guys have a top 3 offense , but your overall yardage was not as high as you are used to I'm sure. It is frustrating to watch our defense this year knowing what we had last year generating pass rush with 4. When Bosa went down, it was game over for our season. I really feel he is a top 10 player in this league.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2ih9my27 said:
SF49r":2ih9my27 said:

...and I'm good with Nick Bosa and Deebo Samuel. LOL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2r225a3j said:
Did the Niners have any guys out on D this week that did play the 2 weeks? If it was relatively the same that's a good sign that the Hawks moved the ball on a D that shut down the Pats (ok maybe that's not so impressive) and the Rams in previous 2 games.

No, but Seattle is positioned much better than both of those two teams to exploit the 49ers. Niners really have no pass rush if they don't blitz. Russ had all day to throw the ball and that's bad mojo for Seattle opponents.