The 2020 49ers...

rlkats

Reaction score
Kind of easy to do with a mash unit team. I don’t watch the game but read the update report. Sounds like Wilson was Wilson (mvp QB). And that big ass receiver as suspected again was a stud. Soooooooo not overly surprised by the loss. Not shocked to see Jimmy G suck balls and another huge list of injuries. So ya we lost our way. Congrats on the win much deserved.oh by the way with no Wilson you don’t win the games you did this year. That is how much of a factor he is.

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":v94t71xi said:
Kind of easy to do with a mash unit team. I don’t watch the game but read the update report. Sounds like Wilson was Wilson (mvp QB). And that big ass receiver as suspected again was a stud. Soooooooo not overly surprised by the loss. Not shocked to see Jimmy G suck balls and another huge list of injuries. So ya we lost our way. Congrats on the win much deserved.oh by the way with no Wilson you don’t win the games you did this year. That is how much of a factor he is.

Wow only the 49ers had injuries, imagine that, sounds like.

Man crying

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":34n5uy9w said:
rlkats":34n5uy9w said:

Man crying

I was addressing the amount of injuries as part of the reason we have lost our way and not using it as an excuse for the loss. We sucked plain and simple. I gave the hawks nothing but credit. They are a great team. It’s not crying it’s honesty. You want someone to blow smoke up your ass look at someone else. I won’t do it.

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":1md07jis said:
chris98251":1md07jis said:
rlkats":1md07jis said:

Man crying

I was addressing the amount of injuries as part of the reason we have lost our way and not using it as an excuse for the loss. We sucked plain and simple. I gave the hawks nothing but credit. They are a great team. It’s not crying it’s honesty. You want someone to blow smoke up your ass look at someone else. I won’t do it.

Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

Needed to use a TE to play DE in the game with Stephen Sullivan.

We have a list quite long as well, why it's hard to listen to the excuse.

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":2zw4kqaz said:
rlkats":2zw4kqaz said:
chris98251":2zw4kqaz said:
rlkats":2zw4kqaz said:

Man crying

Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

Christ are you dense or just blind. IT WAS NOT AN EXCUSE. It was explaining part of the reason we lost our way. NIT THE GD GAME

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":1umalh52 said:
chris98251":1umalh52 said:
rlkats":1umalh52 said:
chris98251":1umalh52 said:

Man crying

Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

Christ are you dense or just blind. IT WAS NOT AN EXCUSE. It was explaining part of the reason we lost our way. NIT THE GD GAME

You want a big band aide, we have been dinged up from day one also, it still sounds like an excuse when many teams have to deal with it especially this year with no OTA'S, training camp, pre season and the whole Covid thing.

We sure would not be getting any sympathy if rolls reversed, understanding but excuses thrown back at us.

We lost last week and were beat up, but also made our own mistakes to how we lost.

Turnovers today hurt the 49ers.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
rlkats":bb5ikcvf said:
chris98251":bb5ikcvf said:
rlkats":bb5ikcvf said:
chris98251":bb5ikcvf said:

Man crying

Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

Everyone knows the reason the Niners have lost there way. Its because they have no QB

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":3r2e0vh9 said:
rlkats":3r2e0vh9 said:
chris98251":3r2e0vh9 said:
rlkats":3r2e0vh9 said:

Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

You want a big band aide, we have been dinged up from day one also, it still sounds like an excuse when many teams have to deal with it especially this year with no OTA'S, training camp, pre season and the whole Covid thing.

We sure would not be getting any sympathy if rolls reversed, understanding but excuses thrown back at us.

We lost last week and were beat up, but also made our own mistakes to how we lost.

Dude never mind. Your to blind to see the point I was making.

Bottom line

Hawks were and are better.
Injuries are the reason we LOST OUR WAY RUNNING THE BALL AND A D THAT CAN BAIL OUT A SORRY QB.
Injuries are and were never the reason we lost period. Don’t keep getting it twisted.

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":16607efs said:
chris98251":16607efs said:
rlkats":16607efs said:
chris98251":16607efs said:
Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

Bottom line

Injuries are the reason we LOST OUR WAY RUNNING THE BALL AND A D THAT CAN BAIL OUT A SORRY QB.
Injuries are and were never the reason we lost period. Don’t keep getting it twisted.

I was addressing the amount of injuries as part of the reason we have lost our way and not using it as an excuse for the loss.

Then why do you phrase it this way?

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":3mapw152 said:
rlkats":3mapw152 said:
chris98251":3mapw152 said:
rlkats":3mapw152 said:

Bottom line

I was addressing the amount of injuries as part of the reason we have lost our way and not using it as an excuse for the loss.

Then why do you phrase it this way?

One last time for you. The niners “way” is

The run game with Mostert leading the way
The defense suffocating teams

Both areas hiding Jimmy and his major major flaws.

Run game sucks since week 2 why? INJURIES
Defense is getting zero pressure and is noticeably weaker why? INJURIES.

Why did the niners lose against the following teams
Eagles
Cards
Miami and
Hawks

News flash they were not the better team and played like shit. They deserved to lose. Is this clearer now or to deep to understand?

SF49r

Reaction score
This offense sucks without Deebo Samuel's jet sweep and jet sweep fake every play

knownone

Reaction score
I’m wondering how long it will take people to realize how bad of GM John Lynch is. He essentially built their defense around talented injury prone players, traded away the 2nd best DT in the league, and somehow managed to enter 2020 with less talent at receiver than they had in 2019.

Marvin49

Reaction score
knownone":9uq5a10e said:
I’m wondering how long it will take people to realize how bad of GM John Lynch is. He essentially built their defense around talented injury prone players, traded away the 2nd best DT in the league, and somehow managed to enter 2020 with less talent at receiver than they had in 2019.

I wonder if you realize just how ludicrous that sounds. LOL

He took over a team that was in the cellar and completely rebuilt it into a team that was 7 minutes from a SB title.

They traded away Buck because they couldn't pay him the 21 mil per he wanted and wouldn't give the team the escape hatch they have for Ford, Kwon, and Armstead. Instead they got a pick and a very promising young DT who is on a rookie contract. They just traded Kwon BTW.

Yes, he missed on some high profile picks like Solomon Thomas, Dante Pettis, and Reuben Foster, but he also hit home runs with George Kittle, Fred Warner, Deebo Samuel, Nick Bosa, and Dre Greenlaw (whom is the reason they could trade Kwon Alexander). He also shopped the bargain bin in FA for guys like Raheem Mostert and Jason Verrett.

He surely isn't infallible, but your concept here is laughable.

As for WR, they are BETTER, not worse. Deebo is fantastic. Aiyuk is just starting to turn the corner in his rookie year and has put together back to back weeks as the teams leading receiver.

Despite ALL of the injuries, the 49ers are STILL 4-4.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":28z1o3qx said:
rlkats":28z1o3qx said:
chris98251":28z1o3qx said:
rlkats":28z1o3qx said:

Man crying

Again.

Adams Out
Carson Out
Hyde Out
Penny Out
Griffin Out
Blair Out
Green Out
Hill Out
Irvin Out
Jackson Out
Thorpe Out
Mike Iupati Out
Benson Mayowa Out

Now add DK and Lockette and it would sum up the 49ers.

You can call it whatever you want but facts are facts. 49ers are a mash unit this season.

If it makes you feel better to compare the Hawks to the gimped up 9ers, great. It will fun to watch you hype yourself up about your team only to watch you cry when your team doesn't get passed the 1st round.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1vu1j3n6 said:
are niner fans ready to write Jimmy g off?

I wouldn't say so much that I'm turning on Jimmy, but rather I think his time may be running out.

I like him. I know what he is though. He's not WIlson, Brees, Mahomes, etc. He is not and never will be in that class.

He is good enough though to win a ring in Shanahans system.

The problem though is this....

....the cap is about to plummet dramatically. He has a big cap number and the Niners have an escape clause. I would not be surprised if they used it.

He won't be healthy again this year. That much seems clear. I just don't think he's going to have the chance as a healthy player to turn his season around and do enough to justify coming back at that number when the team will be so strapped for cap $$$.

rlkats

Reaction score
Another thing Lynch has done (great in my mind) is find a trade partner for K. Alexander. And the partner (Saints) took in his total salary. This was huge as we were close to cap issues and Kwon was injured all the time anyways.