Bucs at Giants.

Chapow

Reaction score
Lots of big upsets yesterday. You never know.

Still wouldn't bet against the Bucs in this one though.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Griese's constant excuse making and undying love for Brady is nauseating.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Daniel Jones, along with the refs are just giving this game to the Bucs.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I would think Bowles would have a different game plan if Tampa and Seattle meet in the playoffs, but if he does things similar to tonight, Russ is not going to miss those open deep receivers like Jones has.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Daniel Jones is awful but made a nice pass to Tate

TypeSly

Reaction score
mistaowen":3r9wwe3a said:
Daniel Jones is awful but made a nice pass to Tate

He got lucky a couple times on that final drive. Terrible pass on the 2pt conv... but the refs also screwed the Giants again on that play.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Daniel Jones just gave one of the worst QB performances I've ever seen in the NFL. That guy is a loser. His team kept pulling his ass out of the fire time and time again and he just kept putting them right back in it.

TypeSly

Reaction score
DJrmb":vu6ey51z said:
Daniel Jones just gave one of the worst QB performances I've ever seen in the NFL. That guy is a loser. His team kept pulling his ass out of the fire time and time again and he just kept putting them right back in it.

Yup. That's why Tampa blitzed on over 75% of the plays tonight. They knew he couldn't handle any pressure.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Yeah clear PI but shouldn't have even needed it. Throw it at the pylon 2 seconds earlier and it's converted easily.

Dude had 3 potential INT's prior that final drive. Happy feet, bad mechanics, bad decisions, not much pocket awareness. Yeesh...

DJrmb

Reaction score
Wouldn't have needed it if he didn't miss Slayton wide open for touchdowns 3 times.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Clear contact before ball got there..
A clear PI..Picked up flag?That was some
BS there..Wow

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
There were some absolutely awful calls against the Giants in that second half. It was genuinely shocking as a neutral to watch. The story will be about Jones' picks which will let the refs off the hook.

pmedic920

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":341uxab9 said:
There were some absolutely awful calls against the Giants in that second half. It was genuinely shocking as a neutral to watch. The story will be about Jones' picks which will let the refs off the hook.

I’m not a conspiracy “that guy” but we all know the NFL has a vested interest in Brady being successful at his new team.

Just sayin’ it wouldn’t look very good for the Bucs to fall to the Giants.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
For a team that seems to be getting crowned by the media, Tampa Bay looked like an average team last night.
Barely beat a 1 win team. In fact, they were quite fortunate to get that win. Jones basically handed it to them.
If the Hawks barely win, the blasting is immediately by fans and media.
Lord Brady and company do it, no big deal :?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The last few weeks I have seen the Patriots get flagged like I have never seen before. Looks like along with Gronk, Brady took favourable treatment from the officials to Tampa as well.