Packers @ 49ers TNF 11.5.20

Ruminator

Reaction score
49ers are sure to come out swinging after last week's loss, but I think Packers will come out on top.

94Smith

Reaction score
Swinging with a bat that has 2/3 of the shaft cut off. I don't know how much of an offense we can generate with Deebo, Aiyuk, Bourne, Kittle, Williams, Garoppolo, Mostert, Coleman, Wilson out.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the Niners are playing with what looks like literally half their team. This is gonna' be ugly.
Sucks for them, this would have been a hell of a game if they were more healthy.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Go Niners!
I just cannot stand Erin.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Are the 9ers missing a couple of starters?

rlkats

Reaction score
You know I’m 44y/o have a full time career and I am going to college full time. I turn the game on to see a bunch of guys off of the street to play football. What I see is the fudge packers acting like they are winning the super bowl. Do you hawks play them? If so smash that pug smile off Erins biatch made face.

Thank you. Going back to doing homework. Have a great season hawks take this thing all the way and represent the West.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Is Mullins, really only good against the Seahawks? I've never seen him good except when he plays us.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I know we're supposed to hate the 9ers but this game is beyond pathetic.

With even half the pieces that are out, they could have been competitive due to the mistakes the pack is making. For example, Mullens threw it almost straight to a defender, but that defender couldn't catch it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2hwlq1iz said:
Is Mullins, really only good against the Seahawks? I've never seen him good except when he plays us.

....a point I’ve made every single time someone says Mullens is better than Jimmy. He’s really not.

Poor guy tonight tho...no help at all. Losing Trent Williams is crushing. Literally.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2x4neruh said:
I'm sorry, I know we're supposed to hate the 9ers but this game is beyond pathetic.

With even half the pieces that are out, they could have been competitive due to the mistakes the pack is making. For example, Mullens threw it almost straight to a defender, but that defender couldn't catch it.

I mean they have 3 guys right now on offense who played in NFCCG. They have dominated Rodgers with Pass Rush. It’s gone now. I had no expectation whatsoever of the 49ers competing here.

Maulbert

Reaction score
rlkats":tjij6zug said:
You know I’m 44y/o have a full time career and I am going to college full time. I turn the game on to see a bunch of guys off of the street to play football. What I see is the fudge packers acting like they are winning the super bowl. Do you hawks play them? If so smash that pug smile off Erins biatch made face.

Thank you. Going back to doing homework. Have a great season hawks take this thing all the way and represent the West.

Nah, the NFC North and South games on the schedule were set based on our respective finishes last season. The Niners drew the Packers and Saints, the Hawks pulled the Vikings and Falcons.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh goody, nothing better than watching Rodgers pad his stats against an absolutely decimated defense. Now we get to hear about him back in the MVP race all week. Can't stand that dude. On to some other show...

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":10j5m1ev said:
Oh goody, nothing better than watching Rodgers pad his stats against an absolutely decimated defense. Now we get to hear about him back in the MVP race all week. Can't stand that dude. On to some other show...

While this is true, chances are if we keep our shit together we may see them when things step up another level, with some fortune and we continue to heal we will be close to our strongest when we meet with a healthy secondary, a pass rush and push up the middle, Rodgers Achilles heal.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hey all I’m doing stats in college. This is absolutely waaaay more fun that watching football. Hahhhahahhahah

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Even the guys in GB chat were sick with the win. They almost hated it. They like me tho,,,,,,,I shall fix them of that tho. Peace and hope you wake up on to top side of the earth.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Aros":3f8g07nk said:

Nah, Wilson is still leading in the MVP race and this might be his best season yet. I'll be shocked if he doesn't get it. If the Hawks get their defense figured out, you guys could be going to the Super Bowl.

Last night was just a MASH unit of a game that really didn't mean much.

2020 sucks.