ATTN CLOWNEY SLURPER FAN BOYS get in here

groundchucklives

Reaction score
...clowney will miss today's game against the Bears with an knee injury...he has yet to record a single sack for the Titans this season. Tell me again about how "DOMINANT AND TOTALLY AWESOME" this ass-hat is....tell me more, fanboys...do indeed tell me more....... :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
groundchucklives":2si6iusq said:
...clowney will miss today's game against the Bears with an knee injury...he has yet to record a single sack for the Titans this season. Tell me again about how "DOMINANT AND TOTALLY AWESOME" this ass-hat is....tell me more, fanboys...do indeed tell me more....... :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

You post like you're a maximum of 13 years old.

Nearly half of your posts are about a single player who is no longer on the team. It's embarrassing.

Maulbert

Reaction score
groundchucklives":yn24dj6s said:

No one cares.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We actually miss Clowney.

Whether he does badly somewhere else is irrelevant.

Without him, we are the worst defense in history.

sdog1981

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":27sfdvmz said:
We actually miss Clowney.

Whether he does badly somewhere else is irrelevant.

Without him, we are the worst defense in history.

They would be the same with him. Archaic defensive by Nortan, teams scheme wide-open players all over the field.

balakoth

Reaction score
BChawkfan":323jds5y said:
Give him some credit...
He might only be 13

Which would be funny after how he clamored on his very ever first post that he was older than all of us :les:

Threedee

Reaction score
Anyone who's been watching the Seahawks D Line "perform" this season shouldn't be talking smack about Clowney. At least not to the extent that has been going on in this forum.

balakoth

Reaction score
Threedee":25nvywy2 said:
Anyone who's been watching the Seahawks D Line "perform" this season shouldn't be talking smack about Clowney. At least not to the extent that has been going on in this forum.

It's only been this "Clown" to be honest ;) See what I did there :rumble:

balakoth

Reaction score
and to be fair.. changing up the scheme on the dline has netted us 12 sacks in two games.. so.. I mean... I think the dline is fine.. its still about scheme and actually blitzing

Threedee

Reaction score
balakoth":48ok48xi said:
and to be fair.. changing up the scheme on the dline has netted us 12 sacks in two games.. so.. I mean... I think the dline is fine.. its still about scheme and actually blitzing

The blitzing always seems to come late when we are playing catch-up. Also, after the opposing O Line has sustained key injuries.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
groundchucklives":3fnlfk48 said:

"ass-hat", huh?

I'm thinking maybe Clowney piped groundchuck's brawd (or his fantasy crush) during his short stint up here in Seattle. Those aren't the words of a Seahawks fan that just doesn't think a player is/was a good fit on our defense. This sounds extremely personal.

BREEEAATHE, lil fella!
It’s all gonna be fine, I'm sure she really truly loves you and it was just a lapse of judgment after a few too many Manhattans on Girls Night Out. Forgive her, try your best to forgive him and move forward with your life like all the rest of us and Jadeaveon have done.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Man are injuries the great equalizer. Just shows what a crapshoop professional sports can be at times, and thus why taking them seriously is often a "fool's errand."

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
Not gonna lie. This is probably the best thread title I've ever seen.