Joe Burrow just got Theismanned.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sucks! Continue to pray that never happens to our boy Russ. Fluke plays just happen.

Threedee

Reaction score
Wilson is showing incredible dexterity, given the shitty O Line he has been condemned to play behind. Even when every position, except left guard, had a quality starter (Okung, Unger, Sweezy, and Giacomini), it was being horribly coached. So far it was just that ankle injury in Miami, which didn't even keep him off the field.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Poor Bengals. First Carson Palmer, now this. Hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Torn ACL, MCL, and other structural damage.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
It’s the crap soil in Maryland. I can’t grow decent grass because the soil is complete clay. Baltimore and DC have the worst field conditions of any teams in the NFL. I’m worried more about that field injuring player than the players. Complete crap the NFL hasn’t forced those teams to change their fields.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
ludakrishna":u5x040fs said:
It’s the crap soil in Maryland. I can’t grow decent grass because the soil is complete clay. Baltimore and DC have the worst field conditions of any teams in the NFL. I’m worried more about that field injuring player than the players. Complete crap the NFL hasn’t forced those teams to change their fields.

Nah, this wasn't the field. I don't care what surface you're on - if your left guard throws a defensive tackle into your knee, you're going to be hurt.

Also, according to scientific analysis, Fedex Field has actually been the safest field in the league to play on.

Research found here: https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat- ... injury-web

potatohead33

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2j8rosv2 said:

It's the NFL. They aren't exactly growing grass on the existing ground and then building a stadium around that. They can get proper soil from anywhere they want if they feel the need to.