Steelers 16-0?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Could Big Ben go 16-0 while already going 3-0 on avoiding rape charges? Trying my best to jinx them...

MrThortan

Reaction score
Their remaining schedule is Ravens, Washington, Bills, Bengals, Colts, Browns. So, 16-0 is not out of the question. They already beat the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals once.

chris98251

Reaction score
MrThortan":1oziwhhs said:
Their remaining schedule is Ravens, Washington, Bills, Bengals, Colts, Browns. So, 16-0 is not out of the question. They already beat the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals once.

Much harder to beat a team twice in a season and the Bills are not pushovers. Bengals took a hit today however so that may be a lot easier now.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Colts always fight the Steelers..They have a D too now.

xray

Reaction score
Colts and Bills games will be losses . 14-2 IMO

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Steelers beat the Broncos, Texans, and Cowboys (with Garrett Gilbert at QB) by one possession each. The Eagles kept shooting themselves in the foot and kept close with them. Pittsburgh has a good D, but is overrated. They'll lose at least 2.

94Smith

Reaction score
I was looking at the DVOA because I thought I disagreed with you, but you are right, their offensive DVOA is on par with ours. They are 17 and 49ers are 18. Not as complete a team as I thought, of course have not watched many Steelers games this year

TypeSly

Reaction score
I don't think they go 16-0 this season. They've struggled at weird times this season, unlike the last 16-0 team in recent memory (Patriots). Unless you're a completely dominant, there's so much parody in the NFL, that at some point, your guys have to have an off-day.

But, I do have to say, they're the quietest 10-0 team, ever. I don't know why that is... any other team that gets close to that, the country is singing songs about them. That makes them extra-scary in my opinion.

Erebus

Reaction score
TypeSly":v8jd4vd7 said:
I don't think they go 16-0 this season. They've struggled at weird times this season, unlike the last 16-0 team in recent memory (Patriots). Unless you're a completely dominant, there's so much parody in the NFL, that at some point, your guys have to have an off-day.

But, I do have to say, they're the quietest 10-0 team, ever. I don't know why that is... any other team that gets close to that, the country is singing songs about them. That makes them extra-scary in my opinion.

Yeah the media is quiet about them. Reminds me of the 2015 Panthers, though built completely differently. They started 14-0, and nobody outside the Carolinas believed in them. Turns out, everyone was right to doubt them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Agree with X-ray and Maul, they will lose at least 2. I wouldn’t be totally surprise if they lose in the first round as well.

Threedee

Reaction score
Maulbert":f0w26q7b said:
This is downright hilarious now. Stealers are a bunch of frauds. :lol:

There is getting exposed, like the Seahawks with BUF/NJG and the Rams with SC/NJJ, and there's full implosion like the Steelers of late.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Squeelers are paper tigers nothing more.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":35e6qgev said:

LOL! He looks like someone just poked him in the rectum. Like that TV commercial where the little girl runs in the kitchen with her toy sword (I think?), and pokes her dad right in his rear! :204070:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1657499j said:
Agree with X-ray and Maul, they will lose at least 2. I wouldn’t be totally surprise if they lose in the first round as well.
Too many season-ending injuries on defense and the offense is playing like crap.
We have a Safety playing ILB because there is no one else.
Most of us in Steeler Nation think that Tomlin and OC Fichtner are idiots.
Somewhere between 9-7 and 11-5 with a first-round playoff loss is kind of Tomlin's ceiling.
I doubt we'll win another game this season. We have a playoff spot locked up but that won't go far. Could go down as one of the NFL's all-time season-ending collapses.
Peace out.

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":1f7jjc2w said:
Sports Hernia":1f7jjc2w said:
Too many season-ending injuries on defense and the offense is playing like crap.
We have a Safety playing ILB because there is no one else.
Most of us in Steeler Nation think that Tomlin and OC Fichtner are idiots.
Somewhere between 9-7 and 11-5 with a first-round playoff loss is kind of Tomlin's ceiling.
I doubt we'll win another game this season. We have a playoff spot locked up but that won't go far. Could go down as one of the NFL's all-time season-ending collapses.
Peace out.

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hello Ron ..Same to you man.
I don't know enough about the players on the Steeler D
But I know feeling of the injury factor and it does suck.
I wonder how you view your QB?Is his time up?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
IndyHawk":361h2gun said:
I wonder how you view your QB?Is his time up?
If not, it's close. He has one more year on his contract and I would expect him to retire after next year.
He missed almost all of last season with elbow surgery on his throwing arm. The past several weeks he's been nursing a knee injury that I think is worse than they're letting on since he's misfiring on a lot of his passes.