Does anyone else think it's odd?..

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
That the Eagles are gonna be in the playoffs?

So far at least.

First of all I know each team in the first 4 Seedings is the representative of their Division. Makes a lot of sense. However the NFC East has been such a colossal dumpster fire the past two seasons that do they deserve any representation at all in the playoffs? The playoffs are suppose to be the best the Divisions and Conferences have to offer but at 3-6-1, it's not unreal to think that a team in that division wins less than five games and gets to go to the playoffs.

An argument I've heard defending is that at 7-9 the Seahawks were in the playoffs and at the time people were upset that the Super Bowl defending Saints had to travel all the way to Seattle to play a team that would get eliminated, however as we all know "Beast Quake" ensued as well as a Seahawks victory. So anything can happen, right?

My argument though is, even at 7-9, at least it wasn't a totally abyssal record and the Seahawks were still somewhat competitive that year, in spite of the fact that by 2010 the team was a patchwork.

If the Season ended right now, as mentioned, the Eagles would be 3-6-1 and the 4th Seed. Fair? Does it need to be fair? Should the league rescind an entire Division if their teams aren't up to snuff and instead go to the next best record from any other NFC team?

sdog1981

Reaction score
7 wins will win the division. The crazy thing would be if the Eagles get in with 6-9-1 record over a 6-10 team.

The other crazy thing is, the NFC West will crown the NFC East champion.

Threedee

Reaction score
The Corruption and Giants are starting to toughen up. Even the Cowgirls with a healthy Dalton are a threat to the shitty Eagles. Division is very much up in the air.