Normally, I Route against Brady

diver110

Reaction score
but not when he is playing against a Hawks division opponent, i.e. the Rams.

Threedee

Reaction score
Please stop tossing the ball to #14 at the LOS on 2nd & 10. You've attempted it three times and LA has stuffed it for one yard each time. 3rd & 9 is not a good place to live in. Especially when you've shown on 1st down your inability to throw the ball deep down the field.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody else think the Rams' uniforms look like raggedy-@ss, wrinkly knock offs that missed a few laundry dates? Good Goff those are horrendous.

James in PA

Reaction score
Threedee":1js5wa5i said:
Can Brady please try to suck a bit less?
He really does look like hot garbage. Rams are probably gonna win this one. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jase

Reaction score
Aros":m6uc9x9d said:
Anybody else think the Rams' uniforms look like raggedy-@ss, wrinkly knock offs that missed a few laundry dates? Good Goff those are horrendous.

Hilarious! Thank you, sir. :irishdrinkers:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
did anyone see brady's fumble in the end zone that was called an incomplete pass?

Dumb question, if they'd ruled it a fumble then what would the result be? Touchback?

OP
OP
D

diver110

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1ntrd3r3 said:
did anyone see brady's fumble in the end zone that was called an incomplete pass?

Dumb question, if they'd ruled it a fumble then what would the result be? Touchback?

I wondered about that, too. Alas, I don’t know the answer. While we are on the subject of fouls, that is the first time I have seen two forward passes and did not know it was a foul.

Threedee

Reaction score
Between that delay of game (which TB caused by dancing around pointing fingers) and the ensuing pick, it's clear the defense thinks they're on their own in terms of getting anything done for the Buccs.

Threedee

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":oraapjzv said:

If it had been a fumble, it would have LA ball at the four yard line. Since the whistle was blown, LA would not have been allowed to advance the ball.

Good thing Brady's photo ID is still worth something in the NFL.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
diver110":26ipfh3p said:
SantaClaraHawk":26ipfh3p said:

I wondered about that, too. Alas, I don’t know the answer. While we are on the subject of fouls, that is the first time I have seen two forward passes and did not know it was a foul.

There was a clear recovery so it would've been Rams ball at that spot.

Threedee

Reaction score
Why does 42 year old Brady think he has deep ball arm strength when 23 year old Brady didn't have it?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Once again he walks off the field like a big suck after a loss vs shaking hands with the other QB

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Aros":h9j81s8p said:

Lol this made me laugh but the new unis have grown on me. Really like the white/gray that we wore tonight and I like the blue jersey/yellow pants too.

But the Seahawks uniforms are awful to me, so I expect nothing less

Ramfan128

Reaction score
So Goff's new thing is to turn into a pumpkin. We've scored points at will a few times this year (TB, Seattle, Philly) and then Goff just cools off. Tonight he literally tried to hand TB the game.

The non fumble call was just so....Brady. The PI calls on Ramsey were also classic Brady, even though the second one didn't matter. At some point someone high up in the NFL needs to get with all the refs and ask what the deal is.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this game was even close when I look at the yards

Maulbert

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1r7e03fw said:
Aros":1r7e03fw said:

Lol this made me laugh but the new unis have grown on me. Really like the white/gray that we wore tonight and I like the blue jersey/yellow pants too.

But the Seahawks uniforms are awful to me, so I expect nothing less

Your home uniforms look like you should be working at Best Buy.