Man, what crappy games today!

Lagartixa

Reaction score
So as I was going to the kitchen to make some coffee, I thought "there's football today!"

Then I went and checked the sked. Yikes. The team with the best record playing today is 4-6, and it's the team with the second-worst head coach in the league. The other three teams taking the field today are all 3-7.
:pukeface:

To be fair [oh yeh... that reminds me that a new season of Letterkenny is s'posed to show up on Christmas Day], Ravens-Steelers was s'posed to be today, but a bunch of Ravens players either have positive SARS-CoV-2 tests or have been in close contact with people who are infected, so that game has been moved to Sunday.

So we're left with two games I just don't feel like watching at all. I guess that's bad news for the football fan in me, but good news for my primary work project.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I always fall asleep anyway unless the Hawks are playing
This will make it happen quicker.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yep, the only good one that was on the slate was Raven at Steelers, but that got moved to Sunday thanks to Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyfan63

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3gbd2fvf said:
Well, Procisse scored a TD today, fwiw.
Damn, and I missed it??!! It was lonely being the only member of the CJ Prosise fan club here for those last couple years. Hope for his sake his body holds up.