Dallas vs Skins

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Go Skins!
Dallas just lost two starting OL minutes apart ouch!
(Martin and Irvin)

chris98251

Reaction score
The fact the Skins were the team will be like getting a bad Tattoo for the Cowboys fans, it will never go away and that ass kicking will be brought up for years to come.

Threedee

Reaction score
My initial reaction to Washington Football Team merch being advertised was surprise anyone would buy it, and then someone reminded me it will likely have novelty appeal for collectors in the future.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
i love it every time the Dallas football club loses..
One of FOX during game said the "Redskins". I
never did for those couple who can't handle not
being PC

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I know it was against the 3-8 Cowboys but Washington looks like they got some fight in them. Chalk that game we have against them up as one of those classic "Do NOT Play Down To Your Opponent" games that the Hawks tend to play from time-to-time, or it will be an upsetting loss.

My fear is that we drop one of these "gimmee" NFC East games because we are focused on that Rams game if we're not careful.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Man, Washington looked good tonight! If they keep playing like this, Seattle's not in for a guaranteed win by any means. Makes me nervous.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
We all know the weakest link on the team is the GM/Owner, and as long as he is around they won’t be anywhere near another Super Bowl.....
Funniest but truest post I’ve seen about the Cowboys on their Cowboys Zone forum.

The problem here is that Jerrah surrounds himself with "Yes men

People who he can control by a million strings he can pull to get what he wants.

Plus he has Stephen to help him.

This is not a football team..

It’s a money laundering operation.

All the Jones business are that way.

The Cowboys are not a team..

they are an asset.

Same with the stadium and the Star and all the Fried Chicken restaurants, etc.

And as such they will be handled as 'cashflow' not anything made of flesh and bone and having emotions, etc.

Jerrah has no emotions for anything but money Once we all see that the better.

We are not fans. We are assets.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2qk513k9 said:
i love it every time the Dallas football club loses..
One of FOX during game said the "Redskins". I
never did for those couple who can't handle not
being PC

Washington Football Club is a way better name.

WFC has a legitimate defense but they haven't had an offense worth a damn this season. They put it all together today.

diver110

Reaction score
The stupid fake punt was the turning point. Without that, the game could have been a lot closer.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
TypeSly":33ptbhcx said:
Man, Washington looked good tonight! If they keep playing like this, Seattle's not in for a guaranteed win by any means. Makes me nervous.

Their D is for real.

And most teams including us usually drop a surprise game to an opponent they thought they would beat.

chris98251

Reaction score
They have a decent D granted, but Dallas made them look better also.

I think the real key however is having Alex Smith back, players trust him, he doesn't make as many dumb mistakes and his team mates play for him. He isn't just a guy out there to them.

xray

Reaction score
Alex Smith and that D will give the Hawks all they can handle in that road game .

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1ky78bf9 said:
They have a decent D granted, but Dallas made them look better also.

I think the real key however is having Alex Smith back, players trust him, he doesn't make as many dumb mistakes and his team mates play for him. He isn't just a guy out there to them.

In addition, I sense hesitation among d-players to use force when hitting Smith. Definitely I noticed that the touches he got yesterday were rather pillowcake in terms of what other NFL QBs are routinely exposed to.

Everyone saw the ESPN special on Alex's recovery and no one wants to be That Guy who puts him on the cart again, even though that's part of the job. During the Dalass game, Smith used a lot of running plays--which worked obviously--but when he has to pass he's a statue b/c of his mobility, and possibly his age too.

So yeah, someone at some point is going to be That Guy that hits legal, but harder than he's yet been hit.