Bills look impressive

diver110

Reaction score
First real chance I have had to watch the Bills. Very nice QB play. SF is missing a lot of talent, but Bills also have a big lead. How far will Bills go in playoffs?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
diver110":2vnt5018 said:
First real chance I have had to watch the Bills. Very nice QB play. SF is missing a lot of talent, but Bills also have a big lead. How far will Bills go in playoffs?

At least the divisional, maybe further. I'd have to see them play a really good team to say.

OP
OP
D

diver110

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1hd9wtkj said:
diver110":1hd9wtkj said:

At least the divisional, maybe further. I'd have to see them play a really good team to say.

Fair point. Some tough games are coming up.

94Smith

Reaction score
Uhhh. They played the Seahawks ? Did you not watch that game

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
94Smith":1sbz3jcg said:
Uhhh. They played the Seahawks ? Did you not watch that game

Yeah I did, but at the same time I don't consider the 2020 Hawks a likely SB contender like I see for example KC. Maybe even Green Bay. I'd have to see performance that shows they can reliably compete against teams like that before i could really say.

That said the Niners couldn't get to Allen at all; it was like the pass rush almost evaporated. Game was over by the third. Tough loss for the Niners, but then again they all got uprooted probably through the end of the season.

xray

Reaction score
The Bills have been slapping good teams around all season .

getnasty

Reaction score
Bills are the biggest threat to KC in the AFC in my opinion