Balt/Dallas game

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Never thought I'd root for the Cowboys ever in my lifetime but if they come away with the W that's what Balimore deserves for not firing S&C coach Steve Saunders who spread covid and is still not fired.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Work so hard to get the ball into Ravens territory, just to hand it over to the useless kicker's hands (no pun intended). Gotta be frustrating.

diver110

Reaction score
Jackson misses several fairly easy passes, then drops a dime for a touchdown. Go figure.

Threedee

Reaction score
diver110":2v0qrsn1 said:
Jackson misses several fairly easy passes, then drops a dime for a touchdown. Go figure.

Bad sign. That's how Cam Newton operates.

[youtube]ecuzjCsEF-E[/youtube]

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Dez Bryant popped positive right before kickoff and got pulled.

He exploded on Twitter. First it was that he was going to get drunk. Then it was that he was going to call it a career, or at least a career with the Ravens. Then with a more sober attitude, he took it all back.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":109wbqfo said:
Dez Bryant popped positive right before kickoff and got pulled.

He exploded on Twitter. First it was that he was going to get drunk. Then it was that he was going to call it a career, or at least a career with the Ravens. Then with a more sober attitude, he took it all back.
They guy is still a headcase that cannot control his emotions. I’m surprised the Ravens gave him a shot to play again in the first place.