Ravens v Browns

diver110

Reaction score
Ravens can’t pass for beans, but boy can they run. Browns missed a shot field goal. Bizarre how many short kicks have been missed lately.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Maulbert":1sms0tqp said:
Browns scored too early. Kareem Hunt should've gone down at the 1 yard line. That cost them the game.

Was thinking the same thing and I'm sure everyone was as well.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
diver110":1b068420 said:
Truly, great performances by both teams.

Fun game but not sure either defense had a great performance. 18 years of watching your team lose in every possible way. And that’s with dozens of high 1st round picks and probably a bakers dozen of the “next” Coach. Brownies may not be thinking great game right now.

Nice hero’s comeback for Jackson. I worry that dude will never see year 10. Their D was suspect tonight also.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Game of the Year IMO.

If the point of watching football is to be entertained, then this was it. 42-42 with just enough time on the clock for the Ravens to kick a 55-yard game-winning field goal? Wow.

I'm just so grateful it wasn't the Seahawks tonight. I may not have made it to the ER in time.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Aros":e0wjifb6 said:
Game of the Year IMO.

If the point of watching football is to be entertained, then this was it. 42-42 with just enough time on the clock for the Ravens to kick a 55-yard game-winning field goal? Wow.

I'm just so grateful it wasn't the Seahawks tonight. I may not have made it to the ER in time.

Game of the year.