tnf raiders@chargers

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Crap! That pretty much screws my over bet. Yeah I don't expect a fairytale performance from Mariota

Chapow

Reaction score
Anyone else notice Chucky's wearing an OAKLAND Raiders hat, not a Las Vegas Raiders hat?

Wonder how the league feels about that...

diver110

Reaction score
Herbert continues to impress. Chargers definitely have their QB of the future.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Except for the last minute drive Lyn's playcalling making the Hawks in that playoff game in Dallas seem daring in comparison. Why keep running when it's going nowhere and you are getting huge chunks in the passing game??

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Chapow":312h6b60 said:
Anyone else notice Chucky's wearing an OAKLAND Raiders hat, not a Las Vegas Raiders hat?

Wonder how the league feels about that...

hahaha...mnf announcers checked social media, or maybe here, and pointed out the hats

...and tied up 17-17 in mid-3q. mariota aint that bad

zchurch74

Reaction score
We need Russ to have a game like Mariotta is having tonight. Great quick throws across the middle. Running when there is an easy 5-7 yards to get. He is making some really good quick decisions. If Russ plays anything close to this we will have not problem Sunday. If he plays like Herbert we will have another blowout.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Raiders have put together some really good long drives and burn up a lot of clock. They deserve to win this game.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":lg1qqywi said:
Maulbert":lg1qqywi said:
hgwellz12":lg1qqywi said:
Damn son! ONE job, you've got.

You talking about the Charger kicker or the Raiders holder?

I don't remember... I think Bolts kicker

both though in the end the bolts kicker caused the ot. Having carlson delayed off that monster fg to send the clock to double-zero and ot probably helped the raiders.

Good effort on both sides.

Am hearing Mariota had a 300K incentive on winning the game, man that is one tough loss