Packers vs Panthers

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
Well looks like we ain’t getting any help from the panthers. Panthers D has been atrocious thus far. 3rd and 1 they give up 50 on a run. They face another 3rd and 1 they give up 20 on a run. 3rd and 8 they commit 2 penalties. 3rd and 6 from goal they give up a touchdown to Arod running it in himself.

14-3 and it’s gonna get uglier

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Anyone watching, personally, can't even bother to change the channel to watch it.

OP
OP
H

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
Panthers O have the ball on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line and bridge water jumps up to sneak it and gets the ball knocked out for a turnover. Good lord I’m glad these aren’t my Seahawks getting smashed like this

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Anyone know when these nfln only games were picked? Like two weeks ago?

These are so boring. GB 21 Car 3, what'd you expect

And if you're local to Broncos, Panthers, GB or whatever do you get the game on your local feed?

diver110

Reaction score
Well, I have to give Carolina credit. It looked like a blow out, and they made a game of it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Packers are who we thought they were. Just like last year, they will likely be the world's worst 13-3 team. Yes Rodgers can wreck a game on his own, yes Adams and Jones are legit top tier players but something about them just feels paper tiger-ish. Just ask the 49ers last year in the NFC Championship Game.

Go ahead. Earn your 1st round bye. Then get bounced before February. Again.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":1odln261 said:
The Packers are who we thought they were. Just like last year, they will likely be the world's worst 13-3 team. Yes Rodgers can wreck a game on his own, yes Adams and Jones are legit top tier players but something about them just feels paper tiger-ish. Just ask the 49ers last year in the NFC Championship Game.

Go ahead. Earn your 1st round bye. Then get bounced before February. Again.

Key to beating the Packers, ruffle Aaron I have a higher Score then Brett, I should have been the MVP in 2016 and 2012, he has a EGO and doesn't like being beat whether its physically in Sacks or having our secondary lock him out. He forces and starts his tantrum syndrome.

Latest posts