Super Bowl Preview; Saints vs Chiefs

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Chiefs. Brees is a liability in this, the $ portion of the season. Physically not being able to get the ball down field and having to release the ball really early on those long throws outside the numbers are gonna lead to a lot of picks against good teams the rest of the way. Accuracy is great and all, but when you only had a pop gun arm to begin with, you can't afford to lose anything on that 75mph fast ball

NJlargent

Reaction score
I think it’s packers chiefs but either way chiefs are dominant

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think Seahawks are better than the Saints.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Mahome's just got taco'd with a helmet straight to the sternum. That's gotta hurt. Saints have a shot, but it's gotta be their D that wins it. Maybe they can keep getting shots on Mahomey. Saints O isn't scary if you can take away Alvin, but their D is solid.

El Caliente

Reaction score
The Saints offense isn’t scary if you can take away Kamara, now if Michael Thomas is also playing, and Drew Brees isnt knocking the rust off, the. you have a problem.

It’s wild how solid the Saints defense is. The Chiefs won time of possession 41 min to 18 min (because the Saints offense couldn’t stay on the field), and rather than getting gassed they held the Chiefs offense that avg. 6.3 yards per play to 4.3 yards per play. All that top and they could only win by 3pts. An Alex Anzalone fumble recovery in the endzone, or Cam Jordan not getting ejected, or Brees not starting and ending 0-6 passing, and this is a different game.

As a Saints fan I am encouraged. I want the Packers in GB or the Dome. I want the Chiefs again in the SB. The Saints when healthy area Super Bowl favorite for a reason. The dang problem is staying healthy.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Weak sauce thread. Why are we to assume it's the Saints and Chiefs in the Super Bowl? Because that's the narrative?

Have any of you actually watched NFL football over the past month? ANY team is perfectly capable of losing, ANY. GIVEN. GAMEDAY.

Raiders beat the Chiefs SOUNDLY weeks ago. Giants beat the Seahawks. Seahawks destroy the Jets and said Jets turn around and beat the Rams. Bengals just beat the Steelers. Come on now. If you think you know who the Super Bowl teams are right now you must also think the earth is flat.

Sure, it COULD be the Saints and Chiefs in the dance, but it could just as easily be the Cardinals and Dolphins.

It's what makes this year so damn entertaining. Week to week, where does it go? Nobody knows.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Aros":2os7eago said:
Weak sauce thread. Why are we to assume it's the Saints and Chiefs in the Super Bowl? Because that's the narrative?

Have any of you actually watched NFL football over the past month? ANY team is perfectly capable of losing, ANY. GIVEN. GAMEDAY.

Raiders beat the Chiefs SOUNDLY weeks ago. Giants beat the Seahawks. Seahawks destroy the Jets and said Jets turn around and beat the Rams. Bengals just beat the Steelers. Come on now. If you think you know who the Super Bowl teams are right now you must also think the earth is flat.

Sure, it COULD be the Saints and Chiefs in the dance, but it could just as easily be the Cardinals and Dolphins.

It's what makes this year so damn entertaining. Week to week, where does it go? Nobody knows.
I read it as, this a potential SB matchup-Who do you have in this game?