Left or right hash or in the middle?

StoneCold

Reaction score
On a kickoff that goes into the endzone, what determines where the ball will be placed on the 25? Left or right hash, or in the middle?

An important question for the survival of our democracy.

sutz

Reaction score
Never noticed, TBH. I would think the middle unless the receiving team gets to request where. :Dunno:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
StoneCold":2m7tmjnj said:
On a kickoff that goes into the endzone, what determines where the ball will be placed on the 25? Left or right hash, or in the middle?

I think this calls for a congressional inquiry myself. Make them work Christmas week finding the answer.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":j85seg2c said:
StoneCold":j85seg2c said:

I think this calls for a congressional inquiry myself. Make them work Christmas week finding the answer.

I have thousands of signed affidavits that is been placed in all three positions!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
StoneCold":fprcjx6e said:
Sports Hernia":fprcjx6e said:
StoneCold":fprcjx6e said:

I have thousands of signed affidavits that is been placed in all three positions!
Well played sir! :2thumbs: