Anyone see the Belichick post game presser?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
It was hilarious. I only caught part of it, but the camera angle was just broken - looked like a hostage video!

The part that I saw he just kept mumbling stuff like: 'I gotta coach better. We have to play better. I have to do better......'

May as well have had a card behind him that said: "Tom, come back, I was wrong! We'll get some smooth balls for you. Just come home!"

Loved it. :0190l:

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Should have linked the video:

[youtube]eDnCys3fC0Y[/youtube]

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
ddores":29nls7rq said:
It was hilarious. I only caught part of it, but the camera angle was just broken - looked like a hostage video!

The part that I saw he just kept mumbling stuff like: 'I gotta coach better. We have to play better. I have to do better......'

May as well have had a card behind him that said: "Tom, come back, I was wrong! We'll get some smooth balls for you. Just come home!"

Loved it. :0190l:

He missed "I have to draft better"

Threedee

Reaction score
I always liked when Frank Caliendo was doing impressions of coaches/analysts (like Ditka and Jaws), when it got to Darth Hoodie, he mumbles so incoherently that the captioning can't understand him, so it's reduced to displaying question marks.

For reference:

[youtube]okh2SvJcJjI[/youtube]

slateman77

Reaction score
Threedee":3pbr9n43 said:
I always liked when Frank Caliendo was doing impressions of coaches/analysts (like Ditka and Jaws), when it got to Darth Hoodie, he mumbles so incoherently that the captioning can't understand him, so it's reduced to displaying question marks.

For reference:

Gawd...I remember laughing so hard at these ..I thought I'd piss my pants watching the Harbaugh one..!!

Thanks for the laughs..!!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Threedee":1nlcdxjl said:

For reference:

That was funny!

knownone

Reaction score
Under the circumstances of this season, Bill's done a pretty good job. The Patriot's had 8 starters opt out because of COVID. Even if they had Brady, they'd have struggled to make the playoffs.

For some people, Belichick is an easy person to dislike, and this gives them the first real opportunity to pile on him. I don't think it's justified. They have a top 10 defense with one of the worst offenses in the NFL. They've lost 4 games on the final drive. I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but anyone who thinks they are done is in for a rude awakening next season.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Funny interview! Even if unintentionally! I think that's Belichick's version of, "I'm just here so I don't get fined".

Looks like Cam Newton is not put together to be a Belichick QB.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Threedee":3c897x06 said:

For reference:

Love the NFL coach and broadcaster impersonations video!
His Jim Harbaugh impression was the BEST!! Nice work on Gruden and several others too!