Steelers v Bengals

diver110

Reaction score
Bengals off to a good start, notwithstanding a seriously annoying commentator. R is having a bad game, so far. R just intercepted, and could have had at least one more. Had plenty of time for the throw. Then Steelers committed a stupid personal foul. Steelers third turnover, and it is only the second quarter!

MrThortan

Reaction score
This game is much better than I expected. The lowly Bengals are up 17-0. I love watching the Steelers lose.

Threedee

Reaction score
MrThortan":modklans said:
This game is much better than I expected. The lowly Bengals are up 17-0. I love watching the Steelers lose.

This. I find watching the Steelers play this badly to be a real treat.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So this.^^^

Look, even if we get the division next week, and even if the 1 seed is out of contention for us, and if we decided to go with exclusively 2s and 3s in the sf game in arizona I STILL wouldn't expect a 17-0 shutout at the half.

Threedee

Reaction score
Steelers jump offsides, and the douchebag refs blow the play dead to prevent the Bungles from getting a free play.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Threedee":2gyb3rb8 said:
Steelers jump offsides, and the douchebag refs blow the play dead to prevent the Bungles from getting a free play.
Agree. Even Steve Levy, who has a hard time keeping up, mentioned if that’s Erin Rodgers the play continues.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
If the Steelers can't come back here they may very well go 11-5 after starting 11-0. They have the Colts and Browns to finish the season.

MrThortan

Reaction score
That flag hurt. Had them stopped. Seems like the Steelers have had most of the momentum in the 2nd half, and the Bengals are just hoping they can slow them down enough to stay ahead.

telerion

Reaction score
Announcer is a total Steelers homer, whining about no DPI on Steelers last drive. The NFL has already bent over backward to make it impossible to be a CB anymore. Geez.

MrThortan

Reaction score
With 16 seconds left giving them a ten point lead, that will seal the deal. Week 16 was a good week :lol: