Who was it that bet...

sutz

Reaction score
Internet bets are lame. I tend to ignore them.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
sutz":2k5q60i9 said:

Me too.

Unless the loser has to do something that will give me a good laugh, then I fully endorse them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":e93b5811 said:
sutz":e93b5811 said:

Me too.

Unless the loser has to do something that will give me a good laugh, then I fully endorse them.

History lesson. This is a great thread/string to revisit. It shows what you can do when in the proper atmosphere. Enjoy.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86214

94Smith

Reaction score
Wasn't me. I would have never bet on the Rams and I never bet on my team because I always feel like I jinx them. Maybe in an alternate universe where our best defensive player and best offensive player were not hurt for the whole season and our back up QB did not cause a turnover differential of -1000.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2c5flayl said:
Hockey Guy":2c5flayl said:
sutz":2c5flayl said:

Me too.

History lesson. This is a great thread/string to revisit. It shows what you can do when in the proper atmosphere. Enjoy.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86214
Guido was great,I miss him..Hard to believe that was 6 yrs ago
but what a class act he was.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

@Seahawkfan80 - man, that was a great bet and outcome. Guido was bomb, I wish he'd come back.

TAB420

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2t3da08p said:
Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

@Seahawkfan80 - man, that was a great bet and outcome. Guido was bomb, I wish he'd come back.

https://twitter.com/asylumguido

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
94Smith":1s9viyr2 said:
Wasn't me. I would have never bet on the Rams and I never bet on my team because I always feel like I jinx them. Maybe in an alternate universe where our best defensive player and best offensive player were not hurt for the whole season and our back up QB did not cause a turnover differential of -1000.
Good man. I have the same philosophy on individual games.
I usually bet super bowl futures bets on my team though.

94Smith

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1sdvfags said:
94Smith":1sdvfags said:

Although this weekend I am probably going to bet on the seahawks- 6.5 . Wilson always scores points against our D. We will not be able to run the ball on the edges against your stout run D. This is going to leave Beathard in 3rd and long with Adams blitzing off the edge with Williams out or Wagner blitzing up the middle against our weak interior o-line. Beathard does not make quick decisions and you will have a lot of sacks.

Soooo, this will either reverse jinx the Seahawks and the 49ers will win or MORE likely will lose by 4. :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
94Smith":1xttpngc said:
Sports Hernia":1xttpngc said:
94Smith":1xttpngc said:

Although this weekend I am probably going to bet on the seahawks- 6.5 . Wilson always scores points against our D. We will not be able to run the ball on the edges against your stout run D. This is going to leave Beathard in 3rd and long with Adams blitzing off the edge with Williams out or Wagner blitzing up the middle against our weak interior o-line. Beathard does not make quick decisions and you will have a lot of sacks.

Soooo, this will either reverse jinx the Seahawks and the 49ers will win or MORE likely will lose by 4. :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

Bet on the Seahawks to cover a spread when they are favored? You are a brave brave man lol

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'd have to bet the Hawks on the spread too, even if I were a 49er fan.

Aiyuk and Trent are both newly out. Kicker and LS are emergency covid replacements now. QB is a third-stringer.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10y9pun6 said:

He just needs to let me know his beer preference.

Budweiser isn't beer.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":4i3szygv said:
RolandDeschain":4i3szygv said:

Budweiser isn't beer.
Gotta give you credit. You pay off your bets. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2w7y4wpf said:
Washington49er":2w7y4wpf said:
RolandDeschain":2w7y4wpf said:

Budweiser isn't beer.
Gotta give you credit. You pay off your bets. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

I hate welchers.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Washington49er":117d2972 said:
RolandDeschain":117d2972 said:

Budweiser isn't beer.

Story checks out.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Nice, 49er! We'll assume the best unless the recipient of the beer comes back to say he hasn't gotten it later on. ;)

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1zzf86o1 said:
Nice, 49er! We'll assume the best unless the recipient of the beer comes back to say he hasn't gotten it later on. ;)

Sent PM, just waiting to hear back.