Green Bay at Chicago, New Orleans at Carolina

renofox

Reaction score
Huge games!

Seahawks win + Bears win = Seahawks #2 seed
Seahawks win + Panthers win = Seahawks #2 seed
Seahawks win + Bears win + Panthers win = Seahawks #1 seed :179417:

Bonus: Bears win + Cards win = Rams out of playoffs :twisted:

Both are home Division games for the underdogs, so their chances are higher than might be expected.

Putting on my Seahawks goggles, I see:

Packers last 6 games include a road loss to the Colts, a single score road win against the Lions, and a single score home win against the Panthers. Not playing consistently excellent football.

Bears have 3 consecutive wins - a 29pt win against the Texans, a 6pt win against the Vikings, and a 24pt win against the Jags. No powerhouse teams but they're taking care of business.

Saints last 4 games include a 5pt win over the Falcons and 3pt losses to the Eagles and Chiefs. Not exactly on fire. In their home game against the Panthers they squeaked out a 27-24 win.

Panthers only have 2 wins in their last 5 games but their last game they played well, defeating WFT 20-13. Their 3 losses were all 1 score games to @Packers, Vikings, @Broncos. Their other win was a 20-0 drubbing of the Lions.

So I'm saying there's a chance!

GO BEARS!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

Note: All games that have an affect on NFC seeding will be afternoon games, except Falcons at Bucs which only matters for seeding between Rams/Bucs (5/6 or 6/5 with Bears 7) if Rams defeat Cards.

evergreen

Reaction score
Hope springs eternal. Doesn't hurt to hope, well it can in the end hurt a little...

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Packers will be without their starting LT against the Bears and Khalil Mack. The Saints will be without their top four running backs because of Covid protocols.

Polaris

Reaction score
Like I said elsewhere on a crude ballpark estimate I think that Seattle has about a 20% chance at the #2 seed and about a 5% chance at the one seed.

Latest posts