Bills @ Patriots, long time coming beat down

Palmegranite

Reaction score
With 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter, Bills are resting their starting QB up 38-9.

Cam Newton was benched , due to playing horribly.

This must be such sweet revenge for Buffalo fans, first time sweeping the Pats in forever.

....oh yeah, Bill Belichick can add a destroyed land line phone to the list of frustration targets, including that Microsoft Surface he tossed into the dust bin a while back.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bills look like the best team in the AFC, not saying they are but they certainly look it.

xray

Reaction score
I anticipate the Bills will make a major statement and even have a realistic shot for bigger in post season . IMO

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Palmegranite":25y2rdsf said:
With 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter, Bills are resting their starting QB up 38-9.

Cam Newton was benched , due to playing horribly.

This must be such sweet revenge for Buffalo fans, first time sweeping the Pats in forever.

....oh yeah, Bill Belichick can add a destroyed land line phone to the list of frustration targets, including that Microsoft Surface he tossed into the dust bin a while back.

Year one after the separation seems to indicate that Brady made Bill instead of vice versa which was what many have believed. Perhaps Belichick isn't the greatest coach ever after all?

OP
OP
Palmegranite

Palmegranite

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Someone told Bill to challenge the call on the field. Bill was clearly not happy with the result.

RiverDog

Reaction score
IMO the Bills are this year's sleeper. This is Josh Allen's break out season. I can very easily see them beating the Chiefs. If we can't win the Super Bowl, I'll be rooting for the Bills.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
It's almost like losing a HOF QB hurts your team, yet plenty of you think Wilson will leave...

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Anyone else experience this? I found before the season started, with Brady gone and the opt out etc, Patriot fans kept saying "Bill has something up his sleeve, he will find a way". And then when they signed Newton they were praised as geniuses, some even going so far as saying McDaniels will be happy to work with a QB who can run and not be "limited" by Brady's running and arm.

Than as you could see coming and it fell apart, the narrative changed to "well what do you expect after losing the most guys to opt-outs and injury". Yeah, just like many of us said would happen!

Latest posts