Cowboys @ Giants

renofox

Reaction score
Giants DBs have already dropped 4 easy INTs. At least they're still beating up the Girls!

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
All those dropped INTs may come back to haunt them. Big lead gone and Girls threatening.

James in PA

Reaction score
But no front office drafts better than Jerruh and company! A++++++ draft grades year after year! Geniuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polaris

Reaction score
Come on Giants! Give us a 6-10 NFC Champion. I know you can do it!

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Finally got the easy INT. Let's go EAGLES! 6-10 lol!!!

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Gallman is a fumble machine today. Why couldn't he have fumbled against the Seahawks? We'd be win and #1 seed today if we would have taken that game.

Polaris

Reaction score
Go Eagles! Make NFL History and send a 6-10 team into the playoff! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Edit PS: What is the hypothetical minimum record a team can have and sill make the playoffs?

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Polaris":pd8gh62i said:
Go Eagles! Make NFL History and send a 6-10 team into the playoff! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Edit PS: What is the hypothetical minimum record a team can have and sill make the playoffs?

Well, If all the teams in a division lost all out of division games, and split their division games, you could end up with four teams at 3-13. I guess they'd have to name one of them the "WINNER".

Polaris

Reaction score
renofox":3p8cm0yr said:
Polaris":3p8cm0yr said:

Well, If all the teams in a division lost all out of division games, and split their division games, you could end up with four teams at 3-13. I guess they'd have to name one of them the "WINNER".

That's what I get too. You would need to have a four way tie at 3-13 (or 3-14 starting next year) where everyone has a 1-1 division record. I wonder how they would tie break it because the conference record would be tied as well.

A demented form of "how low can you go"....

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Polaris":fcg9rxhm said:
renofox":fcg9rxhm said:
Polaris":fcg9rxhm said:

That's what I get too. You would need to have a four way tie at 3-13 (or 3-14 starting next year) where everyone has a 1-1 division record. I wonder how they would tie break it because the conference record would be tied as well.

It would come down to strength of schedule.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
James in PA":2uthwvn4 said:
But no front office drafts better than Jerruh and company! A++++++ draft grades year after year! Geniuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
25 straight years of A++++ draft grades for *allas and ZERO Super Bowl appearances and ZERO NFCCG appearances.
They must have some rotten luck? :sarcasm_off:

Polaris

Reaction score
renofox":2gpsbq5s said:
Polaris":2gpsbq5s said:
renofox":2gpsbq5s said:
Polaris":2gpsbq5s said:

It would come down to strength of schedule.

Well it didn't happen this year but I can't wait for one season to have this happen just to see people pull their hair out. "The 3-14 Cowboys are hosting the 13-4 Seahawks for the wildcard round."