Henry is the MVP

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Calling Aaron Erin is stupid and lame. Neither humorous nor even the slightest of burn.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2we0g8w2 said:
Calling Aaron Erin is stupid and lame. Neither humorous nor even the slightest of burn.
I'd say your continued offense at seeing people say it is more of an issue than people saying it; but that's just me...

potatohead33

Reaction score
Most carries, rushing yards and rushing TDs two years in a row, first guy to do that in over 50 years. Ran for over 200 today to get over 2000.

He would get my vote.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

...........erin.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3hdud21c said:
Not Erin...

This board very quickly dropped the hammer back in the day when individuals were capitalizing tar in Tarvarvis Jackson (RIP) name due to the racist connotations.

Why does “Erin” get a free pass? Is a racist > sexist? I routinely see folks misspell Rodgers name from Aaron to Erin due to the female linkage but the mods look the other way. Why the hypocrisy?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3cwp6w24 said:
Cyrus12":3cwp6w24 said:
Not Erin...

This board very quickly dropped the hammer back in the day when individuals were capitalizing tar in Tarvarvis Jackson (RIP) name due to the racist connotations.

Why does “Erin” get a free pass? Is a racist > sexist? I routinely see folks misspell Rodgers name from Aaron to Erin due to the female linkage but the mods look the other way. Why the hypocrisy?
If you truly believe all forms of discrimination and degradation are 100% equal and identical, then I can see why you're confused that one gets treated differently than the other.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm an Aaron...

All I can say is the Kid and Peele skit of A-Aaron did wonders for having people finally spell my name right.

My Starbucks cups were:
Erin
Eryn
Arin
Arron
Aronn

No I just say A-Aron and it's money in the bank.

sdog1981

Reaction score
rjdriver":36l2bcld said:
I'm an Aaron...

All I can say is the Kid and Peele skit of A-Aaron did wonders for having people finally spell my name right.

My Starbucks cups were:
Erin
Eryn
Arin
Arron
Aronn

On the other hand, Deniece and Blake did benefit from the skit as much lol

sdog1981

Reaction score
rjdriver":vuip9028 said:
I'm an Aaron...

My Starbucks cups were:
Erin
Eryn
Arin
Arron
Aronn

On the other hand, Deniece and Blake did benefit from the skit as much lol

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2pc04ifj said:

I agree. Calling Rodgers Erin is just childish, immature, and sexist. It is something I often see in my elementary classroom as I'm a teacher.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I strongly dislike Rodgers. He's the biggest crybaby of any superstar that I've watched.

But Rodgers has thrown more touchdown passes than the Packers have in total punts. It's nuts. He has been on fire and makes it look easy. He's gotta be the MVP.

Henry is amazing, but I'm not even sure he's more valuable to the Titans than Dalvin Cook is to the Vikes. Cook doesn't leave the field on third downs--he catches first downs. He has more touchdowns and first downs in two fewer games than Henry.

Though, Henry's durability is becoming kind of legendary and is probably part of the argument for selecting him.

evergreen

Reaction score
LastRideOut":biisop9w said:
Hawkstorian":biisop9w said:
I agree. Calling Rodgers Erin is just childish, immature, and sexist. It is something I often see in my elementary classroom as I'm a teacher.
I agree with it being all those things, and especially extremely disrespectful. I'm also a teacher and I see it anytime I text anyone about him on my phone or computer.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":36p8l6ik said:
Cyrus12":36p8l6ik said:
Not Erin...

Not going to mod to that level. This does not break our guidelines
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=154486

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
LastRideOut":27blwdve said:
Hawkstorian":27blwdve said:

No one has ever accused me of being an adult...