Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mychal Kendricks has been rescheduled yet again.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• No politics allowed? No Comment.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

• Is he even on an NFL roster?
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• He is with the Football Team, they signed him off of our practice squad.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

• I'm over it. With Brooks and Barton on board, I think our LB corps is in good shape.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• It would behoove him to sign with the Cowboys, Steelers, or Packers on March 17.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• If we dropped him, it's for a good reason. WFT has a stacked defense. They'll drop him too.

I hate to think about actual sentences being rescheduled just because someone has a certain profession.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• SantaClaraHawk wrote:If we dropped him, it's for a good reason. WFT has a stacked defense. They'll drop him too.

I hate to think about actual sentences being rescheduled just because someone has a certain profession.

They signed him off the Practice squad, he wasn't dropped from what I remember.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:If we dropped him, it's for a good reason. WFT has a stacked defense. They'll drop him too.

They signed him off the Practice squad, he wasn't dropped from what I remember.

Well right, but I haven't heard that he's getting a contract. Not even close.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• What pain in the ass this is. He is small potatoes. The SEC wastes their money and time. on bad asses like Martha Stewart and him LOL. It is ok for our Congress member to do insider trading. It serves no purpose for him going to jail. Fine him if you are going to punish him. He does not do drugs or has ever had issues with domestic abuse or any other felony. Let him come back and play get on with his life.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

• Isn't cruel and unusual punishment to have this hanging over him for so long?
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• UK_Seahawk wrote:Isn't cruel and unusual punishment to have this hanging over him for so long?

No. I've known people who wanted to invoke their right to speedy trial, and others who have wanted to move on with their cases, who have languished in the "Justice" system for 10 years +. The most extreme example took over 30 years to get his civil case to trial.

The "Justice" system in this country is a farce.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information