Mychal Kendricks has been rescheduled yet again.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm over it. With Brooks and Barton on board, I think our LB corps is in good shape.

rjdriver

Reaction score
It would behoove him to sign with the Cowboys, Steelers, or Packers on March 17.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If we dropped him, it's for a good reason. WFT has a stacked defense. They'll drop him too.

I hate to think about actual sentences being rescheduled just because someone has a certain profession.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":ggpnckks said:
If we dropped him, it's for a good reason. WFT has a stacked defense. They'll drop him too.

I hate to think about actual sentences being rescheduled just because someone has a certain profession.

They signed him off the Practice squad, he wasn't dropped from what I remember.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":38d90nm1 said:
SantaClaraHawk":38d90nm1 said:

They signed him off the Practice squad, he wasn't dropped from what I remember.

Well right, but I haven't heard that he's getting a contract. Not even close.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
What pain in the ass this is. He is small potatoes. The SEC wastes their money and time. on bad asses like Martha Stewart and him LOL. It is ok for our Congress member to do insider trading. It serves no purpose for him going to jail. Fine him if you are going to punish him. He does not do drugs or has ever had issues with domestic abuse or any other felony. Let him come back and play get on with his life.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Isn't cruel and unusual punishment to have this hanging over him for so long?

renofox

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2k9xu0tx said:
Isn't cruel and unusual punishment to have this hanging over him for so long?

No. I've known people who wanted to invoke their right to speedy trial, and others who have wanted to move on with their cases, who have languished in the "Justice" system for 10 years +. The most extreme example took over 30 years to get his civil case to trial.

The "Justice" system in this country is a farce.