Rooting for or against the Rams v GB?

TAB420

Reaction score
Could careless...but, I think the Packers will destroy the Rams.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I hate the Packers, but I'll always hope for a loss by a divisional opponent.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I'll root for the Rams since they represent our division. (The opposite of others here it seems).

However, I feel like it's Green Bay's year. I hope not because of Aaron Rogers but we'll see...

I can usually enjoy other games even if the Seahawks aren't in them and will continue to watch.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
None but will be happy if Erin loses. I actually like Goff.

James in PA

Reaction score
I don’t hate the Rams quite the same way I hate the Niners. But I do hate how they absolutely own us and we have no answer. Goff has a broken thumb and Donald misses a big chunk of the game? NO PROBLEM!! I said well before the playoffs that the Rams anywhere or at Green Bay were the only 2 matchups I dreaded. So, of course we get 1 of them right off the bat. The Rams will lose to Green Bay because while the Rams are a good team, no other team $h!ts their pants against them and looks at them like a dynasty the way Seattle does. Will it make me feel better? Not really because Green Bay will still be alive and more importantly, I know the Rams will still continue to own us unless something drastic happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
James in PA":2ipeyosq said:
I don’t hate the Rams quite the same way I hate the Niners. But I do hate how they absolutely own us and we have no answer. Goff has a broken thumb and Donald misses a big chunk of the game? NO PROBLEM!! I said well before the playoffs that the Rams anywhere or at Green Bay were the only 2 matchups I dreaded. So, of course we get 1 of them right off the bat. The Rams will lose to Green Bay because while the Rams are a good team, no other team $h!ts their pants against them and looks at them like a dynasty the way Seattle does. Will it make me feel better? Not really because Green Bay will still be alive and more importantly, I know the Rams will still continue to own us unless something drastic happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get rid of Shotty.

And, hope that the Rams don’t get a QB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Can I root for a tie. Not a fan of LA yet I hate Erin and his zebra friends.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2r6odzqz said:
Can I root for a tie. Not a fan of LA yet I hate Erin and his zebra friends.

I am hoping for a NO win over GB in the NFCCG. Would be another QB who I am sure Erin thinks is inferior for him to lose to and then I also do not have to root for LA.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I ****ing hate Rodgers. Rooting for the Rams to beat them. I hope either the Saints, Bills, or Chiefs end up winning the Super Bowl, though.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2550odec said:
I ****ing hate Rodgers. Rooting for the Rams to beat them. I hope either the Saints, Bills, or Chiefs end up winning the Super Bowl, though.

Bills or Saints for me if Rams are out.

chris98251

Reaction score
Want the Rams over GB, Aaron cannot win a Super Bowl, I do not want to see more WWE Belt commercials and hear him self promote.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":1ntkyh9t said:
Want the Rams over GB, Aaron cannot win a Super Bowl, I do not want to see more WWE Belt commercials and hear him self promote.

That is kinda what I was wondering.

For me, if Rams had lost I’d want Hawks to kill NOLA. That said, I will root for the Saints because I have some love hate thing about loving the city. Still pretty pissed off about the media circus.

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
I don’t like the packers and Brady has won it enough so boo to both.

Would love to see brees and the Saints win it, or the Rams representing the west and having adversity at the quarterback position id have good respect for.

On the AFC somebody, anybody, not named the same 5 teams that have won it the last 2 decades, please.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Donald is a huge thorn on the side, but I dislike Rodgers way more. So preferably Rams over GB.

But rooting for NO to win it all, and Brees can ride off into the sunset. Otherwise, Buffalo.