All The Home Teams Win This Weekend.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel pretty confident in that prediction. The only real threat is Action Jackson pooping on the Bills Mafia Parade but I believe snow is afoot and Lamar has said he has never played in snow in his life. Advantage Bills.

Of course, statistically speaking, there's bound to be at least one upset this weekend, and while I wouldn't at all be surprised, I simply doubt it will happen.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I could care less but going Packers Bucs Ravens Chiefs. Hopefully Buffalo wins it all but I know that won't happen. I'm onto the draft ..

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Rooting for

LA: Want to see Aaron Rodgers cry, also want the NFC West to be regarded as the best conference in the NFL

Cleveland: Not a big Baker fans but like seeing this for their fans, it must be hard to be a browns fan)

Buffalo: They are fun to watch, Josh Allen is special, and well, I'm rooting for them to win it all, redemtption from all those lost Super bowls

Tampa Bay: Feels weird rooting for Brady, but for some reason I kind of like seeing him succeed without Bill. If he can make it to the Bowl even if he doesn't win, that would sure help his legacy as the GOAT and less talk about how it was all BB.)