Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Game Rams

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:55 pm
  • Congrats to the Rams, what a tough team. This game was in doubt until deep into the 4th quarter. You guys have a great team. Looking forward to seeing you again next year. Be proud, you played great against the odds. I feel like the Packers offense can score at will and I don't think Rodgers played all that well. He threw up a couple of balls that could have and should have been picked. Still, I feel like we ran the ball so well, it opened up easy passing routes and catches. Aaron Donald not being 100% really was a huge difference. Green Bay is again into the NFCCG.

    See you next year Rams. What a great season. Be proud.
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 787
    Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am
    Location: Austin, Texas


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:03 pm
  • Go to a Rams board for this. Don't squat on ours.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7227
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:04 pm
  • That game was never in doubt. Packers are on whole other level. Pack vs KC or Buffalo should be a heckuva SB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1815
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:09 pm
  • Image
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6776
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:49 pm
  • A Packers fan congratulating the Rams on a Seahawks message board. It's an open forum, but it still makes you go... hmmmm :229031_shrug:
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2895
    Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm
  • Packer fan....well said. Thanks for showing respect to the RAM fans on our board. You have shown respect for their team. I for one respect that. I was in your chat and they were interesting. We will meet again.

    For this board....think about what I just wrote above. Or if you cant....just read it. We have a lot of fans of other teams...so deal with it and be respectable. It only takes one idiot football fan to make us look like them. Grow the hell up. Respect Begets Respect....so sayeth the Lord.

    El Gato
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9872
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:33 pm
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:Packer fan....well said. Thanks for showing respect to the RAM fans on our board. You have shown respect for their team. I for one respect that. I was in your chat and they were interesting. We will meet again.

    For this board....think about what I just wrote above. Or if you cant....just read it. We have a lot of fans of other teams...so deal with it and be respectable. It only takes one idiot football fan to make us look like them. Grow the hell up. Respect Begets Respect....so sayeth the Lord.

    El Gato


    Oh, please, spare us the sanctimony.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7227
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Great Game Rams
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:51 pm
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:Packer fan....well said. Thanks for showing respect to the RAM fans on our board. You have shown respect for their team. I for one respect that. I was in your chat and they were interesting. We will meet again.

    For this board....think about what I just wrote above. Or if you cant....just read it. We have a lot of fans of other teams...so deal with it and be respectable. It only takes one idiot football fan to make us look like them. Grow the hell up. Respect Begets Respect....so sayeth the Lord.

    El Gato


    Save it. Do you think this post is made if the Rams didn't beat the Seahawks the week before? I don't.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6776
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


Re: Great Game Rams
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:32 am
  • This is the NFL forum meatheads, we created it to talk and cross talk between teams and get opinions outside the homerism of us Seahawks fans and to be able to give it.

    Give the Packer Fan credit for acknowledging the Rams.

    A little class goes a long way in this present social environment.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 34943
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Great Game Rams
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:26 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:This is the NFL forum meatheads, we created it to talk and cross talk between teams and get opinions outside the homerism of us Seahawks fans and to be able to give it.

    Give the Packer Fan credit for acknowledging the Rams.

    A little class goes a long way in this present social environment.


    :2thumbs:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9872
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm


Re: Great Game Rams
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:53 pm
  • If this were in the shack, I'd tell you what I think of your mutual admiration society.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7227
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Great Game Rams
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:32 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:If this were in the shack, I'd tell you what I think of your mutual admiration society.


    Start a thread there if you wish. I shall indulge....if you can send me some fish. :twisted:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9872
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm




It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests