Did anyone see Lamar Jackson in the QB contest...?

Tokadub

Reaction score
He can't throw... worst QB BY FAR in terms of accuracy not even close...

I like his spirit though. He plays really had. I don't know who I want to win.

I want Bills to win to maybe upset Kansas City...

I want Ravens to win just because they are like dogs... fighting so hard.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
I feel really bad for Lamar, I'm not a big fan of him in general after his QB contest he can't throw accurately...

I played QB maybe 1 snap in my life in highschool (PE class, or Team Sports Class)... a bunch of preppy girl wide receivers that didn't move...

Going into that play I was like "OK I'll throw it lets go"... we start play and 2-3 girls just standing stationary behind coverage... I overthrew one of them (over the coverage) maybe if she was athletic she could of made the play...

I think she got hands on it with like a 6 inch vertical rofl.

But after that 1 failure I was like OK... I'm done let the girls throw to me...

QB is a hard position... even 1 failed play broke me mentally... I didn't even wanna do it anymore...

I feel for Lamar... and Wilson... even though Wilson seemed to mess up with open receivers... it's just hard... so hopefully next season will be cleaner.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
I don't know what u mean the poster is opposite of what u imagined???

I just have 1 last example that arm talent doesn't mean you can be a good QB... it takes a lot of leadership discipline and CONFIDENCE.

Last story of the night... there was a big hit fly ball into center field ... I was not too far from the wall... I wound up and threw a dime right on top of the home plate (the ball either hit home plate or was like 1-2 feet off from like 200+ foot throw)... it was many seconds before the first runner came threw... Next thing i know a literally beautiful girl hugged me from behind and said "you got an arm"... ya maybe I did... but I was still like 1% of NFL QB!

It doesn't matter if i can hit a dime pass from 200 feet onto the home plate effortlessly (without pressure)... With pressure like vs the Rams it's totally different story. My point is that even if u have an arm and u think ur sharp and know football how to throw the ball... if you take that to the NFL level I would be a complete garbage player...

People don't measure the status of players... I would get destroyed in the NFL, even if I throw a special arm talent thing in high school... It's just not comparable... And the :rumble: Seahawks played like they needed special plays... they didn't have a system to win.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2fy0j0ut said:
Gimm8ck guy...he will lose his legs in a couple years and become rg3
If he doesn't retire first from too many head injuries like Steve Young had to.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Jesus man do you like football at all? Lol between your 3 or 4 self replies on why you hate Jamal and this .. what’s up? Everything okay?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
IndyHawk":20822lqb said:
Cyrus12":20822lqb said:
Gimm8ck guy...he will lose his legs in a couple years and become rg3
If he doesn't retire first from too many head injuries like Steve Young had to.
He's effective throwing the ball a lot, but no one ever discusses that it's due to his massive threat running the ball. It leaves the seem wide open a lot and he's hitting those guys up the seem. He's piss poor throwing the ball anywhere else on the field. As soon as he loses that home run threat, it's over for him.