Cowherd: Delay AFC Championship???

kidhawk

Reaction score
I haven't actually heard the whole of what he said, so maybe this is out of context, but it's absurd to even consider delaying a game due to an injury like this. Injuries are a part of the game. It's why we have backups at these positions. You play the game with the best team you can assemble each week.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1351579818769473540[/tweet]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He has said some stupid things over the years, but this is one of the dumbest things ever said...….by anyone.....ever.

sutz

Reaction score
He damn sure wouldn't say that if it were Russ. :pukeface:

James in PA

Reaction score
He’s playing no matter what. While the league wouldn’t clear most other players, there is no they are holding out their most marquee player for a conference championship game. He will be “cleared.” Take it to the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
James in PA":2r25dkyw said:
He’s playing no matter what. While the league wouldn’t clear most other players, there is no they are holding out their most marquee player for a conference championship game. He will be “cleared.” Take it to the bank.
Sadly enough I wholeheartedly agree. Though I hope they do what is right for him.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
sutz":1bepu2n5 said:
He damn sure wouldn't say that if it were Russ. :pukeface:
Really? I thought Cowherd loves Russ and the Hawks.

But yes, this take is moronic. You don't postpone a game because a golden boy is injured. This is what they have Henne for.

Regarding the Mahomes injury, did anyone see the replay? There's no way that tackle was dirty. No helmet to helmet action. Mahomes helmet doesn't even appear to hit the ground. So ridiculous how Mama Mahomes tweeted that Mack Wilson was "evil". Even more ridiculous was Mack Wilson receiving death threats. We see this all the time. This is exactly why twitter has changed the world for the worse. Twitter really needs to be abolished once and for all.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cowturd flip flops more than just about anyone out there.
He loves the Hawks and Russ when they are winning. Bashes them often when they lose.
In fact, he has already recently said the Hawks should trade Russ. Dude is losing it.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ar1l3rr said:
He has said some stupid things over the years, but this is one of the dumbest things ever said...….by anyone.....ever.

Agreed.
Where would the NFL draw the line? If they did this for one team, then they would have to do it for all of them.

dutchman063

Reaction score
Typical cowturd, say outrageously stupid sh*t to get attention.... i guess this time it worked

James in PA

Reaction score
Mahomes has been “cleared” to play.

It’s a miracle!!!

I’m sure if this were a week 5 matchup against Cincinnati, he would also be cleared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think it's pretty interesting how many people in here don't bat an eye at games getting rescheduled due to some players having COVID, but scream bloody murder about Cowherd's suggestion regarding Mahomes. We sure as hell never reschedule games due to a flu outbreak on a team in normal times. COVID-19 rescheduling and a theoretical rescheduling for Mahomes to clear the concussion protocol both fall under the "medical issues" category.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":20g2ag7t said:
I think it's pretty interesting how many people in here don't bat an eye at games getting rescheduled due to some players having COVID, but scream bloody murder about Cowherd's suggestion regarding Mahomes. We sure as hell never reschedule games due to a flu outbreak on a team in normal times. COVID-19 rescheduling and a theoretical rescheduling for Mahomes to clear the concussion protocol both fall under the "medical issues" category.

The league rescheduled the Ravens game to get Lamar in there but didn't offer the Browns the same a few weeks later. Guess it depends on who and what team you play for. If they delayed the game to get Mahomes healthy I would never watch the nfl again. The steering in the league is obvious but this would be disgusting. Coward just wanted some headlines and few clicks. His show sucks.