Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If it will be, how will the Super Bowl be rigged?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I have no clue if the Super Bowl will be rigged or not. However some say Vegas plays a role and advertisers want people on their toes.

So, will it be a last second touchdown, 2 inches short of the goal line ending, bad call from the refs or some other "unbelievable moment"? You make the call!
    Hawks2022
    NET Rookie

• Aaron has Patrick Kidnapped and gets in his uniform and has a visor on and wins it, goes on Jeopardy and states he has won a Super Bowl in both Conferences and gets busted. Goodell pardons him and gives him MVP for creative thinking.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Snowflake gets taken then Marino gets kidnapped...laces out!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Nfl is finally getting that Rodgers Brady match up. Then it'll be Mahomes vs Rodgers.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• If Rodgers is in it, the Packers will get favorable officiating. I hate it, but it's just how it is.......
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• GB has the biggest fan base of the 4. Brady is the leagues golden boy and so is Mahomes. Win win for NFL. Maybe the Bills are the least likely to have calls go their way
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• RolandDeschain wrote:If Rodgers is in it, the Packers will get favorable officiating. I hate it, but it's just how it is.......

Rodgers is a star, but it's much more about his legacy team. If there were steering for TB in the SB, it would be all about Brady as an individual.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 8:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information