Super Bowl LV Chiefs @ Buccs

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
Gotta hand it to Brady and the Buccs, they got the job done. The road to the super bowl for them has been @redskins, @Saints, @Greenbay, and now they are vs. Chiefs. That is about as brutal a road as you can ask for. As much as Brady doesn’t need another ring, he and the Buccs have really earned it thus far in my mind, particularly their defense. Think I’ll def root for them.

Hmmm, a conference number 1 seed going for their second Super Bowl in a row vs. Tom Brady...the chiefs sure have set themselves up for the exact heartbreak we endured in 2014. Big difference to me though is 2014 didn’t affect me that bad since we had no business winning the nfccg, that game was just miracle mayhem and we were just playing with house money after that.

In any case, I’m rooting for deja vu with a Mahomes interception at the goal line to barely lose the game.

28-24 Buccs. Deja vu all the way, baby

Team Slapaho

Reaction score
Big difference in coaching styles between the Chiefs and the Hawks. Andy Reid coaches to win the game from the 1st quarter on, not wait till the 4th to make adjustments. He wouldn’t make a bonehead call on the 1 yard line with the Super Bowl on the line. He has a offensive line to get it done and trusts his running backs, unlike the hawks who didn’t want MarShawn to get the MVP.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Team Slapaho":1pa64c9n said:
Big difference in coaching styles between the Chiefs and the Hawks. Andy Reid coaches to win the game from the 1st quarter on, not wait till the 4th to make adjustments. He wouldn’t make a bonehead call on the 1 yard line with the Super Bowl on the line. He has a offensive line to get it done and trusts his running backs, unlike the hawks who didn’t want MarShawn to get the MVP.

This post is almost as bad as the DV promoting user name that posted it.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
This video should be renamed to "Brady lets Belichick know he's playing in the Super Bowl"

[youtube]Oo-7oElroD8[/youtube]