Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Britt Reid LB coach of Chiefs impaired driving

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• If kid dies lock this piece of $h!t up for life. Already has one DUI on record.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *

• Fox0r wrote:If kid dies lock this piece of $h!t up for life. Already has one DUI on record.

Amen! I'm a recovering alcoholic, and I thank God everyday that I didn't hurt anybody. But I could have easily done so, My DUI cost me big time, but I got what I earned. 22 years later I still shudder when I think of how stupid, and how fortunate I was.

Distracted drivers are just as bad though. I've seen them drive off the road while talking on their phone, and one hit a car that broke down on the side of the road. Thank God nobody was in it.

There was a commercial of a guy who killed 3 kids with his van. He had just sent a text to his wife saying "I Love you." IIRC, he did the commercial from jail.

You can tell a drunks car, or the car of someone who uses their phone while driving, it's all beat up. And their still doing it. :34853_doh:

Praying for that child.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid, son of coach Andy Reid, involved in car accident in Kansas City that injured two children

The Kansas City Chiefs have confirmed in a statement that assistant linebackers coach Britt Reid, the son of head coach Andy Reid, was involved in a multiple-vehicle crash Thursday night in Kansas City that injured two young children.

The crash happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday south of the Chiefs’ practice facility, according to Kansas City’s 41 Action News.

Reid’s vehicle struck a stranded vehicle.

The driver and two children, a 4-year-old and 5-year-old, were in the vehicle at the time. The 5-year-old suffered life-threatening injuries, according to the report. Both children were transported to a local hospital.

https://www.usatodaysun.com/chiefs-assi ... -children/
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Piece of $h!t needs to spend some time behind bars, but being white plus having money, my guess is he probably won't.

Hopefully he gets sued into oblivion though.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 7:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information