• Chiefs

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I don't give a rats ass because the Seahawks are not involved

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueThunder

Reaction score
If Tom Brady was not the QB for Tampa, I'd be totally rooting for the Bucs. But, he is, so I'm going Chiefs. It's a close call for me though. Close to option 3.

James in PA

Reaction score
This is the most indifferent I’ve been about a SB in a long time. Usually there is a team I really dislike. Not this year. I don’t care for old hot dog neck, but the Bucs as a whole don’t annoy me. KC? I’ll be envious that they were able to pull off what the Hawks almost did, but I won’t lose any sleep over it. Just hoping for a good game. I certainly will not be betting on it. I think KC is slightly better, but it’s foolish to bet against Brady. Plus, KC has the distraction with their coach. Tough one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I hardly care, but it isn't because the Seahawks aren't in it.

I usually can come up with some reason to hate on a team. If the Pack were in it, I would be rooting KC all the way. If the Steelers were in it, I'd be rooting TB.

I don't hate on Ariens like some here do. He is kind of a whatever in my book. I'm not a big Brady fan, but at this point I just have to sit back and marvel at the success he has had. Another ring for him is kind of whatever.

I've always had a soft spot for Reid, and thought he was an underrated coach in Philly. Love Mahomes coming out of college as I grew up going to every TTU game. Still happy, and dumbfounded, that Arizona didn't take him. He would have torn up the NFCW under Ariens.

I won't enjoy Frank Clark rubbing our noses in it if he wins another ring, but I can't blame him.

I'll probably be rooting for KC, but not really.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I have reasons for and against each time. Maybe if Tom wins another ring, he will finally sail off into the sunset.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Chiefs. I find Mahomes, Reid and Mathieu really likeable and easy to root for.

The Chiefs really play an enjoyable style of football. Probably the team I end up rooting for most frequently outside of Seahawks games.