Super Bowl game thread

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Penalty that overturned the interception was ticky tacky at best.

Mizak

Reaction score
Chiefs getting screwed by refs. Don’t know if that was offsides or not cuz they never call it.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JustTheTip":pifagxda said:
Penalty that overturned the interception was ticky tacky at best.
Yep, Shady Brady benefiting from poor officiating, color me surprised. :sarcasm_off:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Imagine that, even Mahomes struggles with no time.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Interesting flag of Freeman. I thought it was obvious at first, but the replay got me guessing. He did make contact with the receiver's ankle as he was falling down, but was it catchable?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Another uncatchable puts them on the 1. TD. Refs gonna ref. They will be tackling players if Rogers ever makes it to another SB.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
KC defemse needs to keep off TB WRs they have beem handsey all game and the calls are not reallynoff base. Rules are rules, why debate if comtavt was too much when there isnt supposed to be any contact

sc85sis

Reaction score
And the alleged abuser and rapist gets a TD. meanwhile Josh Gordon’s career is effectively overdue to weed.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I couldn’t care less about who wins this game but this officiating is horrible so far. Multiple questionable calls against the Chiefs

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
After the first couple KC has to change their approach, all of those were pretty easy calls. Add that it’s Brady you have to play cleaner. And the refs haven’t been the ones to stop the awesome play calling of Reid and the unstoppable arm angles of the greatest QB to ever play.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I would agree that there were reasons to call the last two big flags on that drive. I am not well versed on the rules for "uncatchable" balls.

Washington49er

Reaction score
kidhawk":36ayfman said:
I couldn’t care less about who wins this game but this officiating is horrible so far. Multiple questionable calls against the Chiefs

No calls on their Oline though they hold almost every play. D over aggressive costing them penalties. Can't have it both ways. Got to call one or the other.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lots of ticky tack calls favoring one team. Things that make you go hmmmm.

KC needs to get Hill involved. TB couldn’t cover him in the first games.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":2mjde7jd said:
I would agree that there were reasons to call the last two big flags on that drive. I am not well versed on the rules for "uncatchable" balls.

It seems uncatchable ball isn't called much at all anymore. I'm really ok with that because you can't have officials deciding what could or couldn't have happened.

Washington49er

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1gglk6mc said:
KC getting jobbed by the refs. No question.

Ya sure they are. You blind? Watch KC O-line then tell me how many holding calls they get.