Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mahones is feeling what Russell has gone through

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • KC's line is operating with two back up tackles. Mahomes is a great QB but if he has crap tackles even he will not do well. I don't care how good of a QB you are if you do not have a good line you are done. Both of KC's tackles especially the left one was getting pushed into Mahomes all day. If Mahomes had to deal with some of our lines over the past 3-4 years I am not sure he would be as successful. Bowles defense has to take a lot of credit too of course.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

• BigBill1945 wrote:KC's line is operating with two back up tackles. Mahomes is a great QB but if he has crap tackles even he will not do well. I don't care how good of a QB you are if you do not have a good line you are done. Both of KC's tackles especially the left one was getting pushed into Mahomes all day. If Mahomes had to deal with some of our lines over the past 3-4 years I am not sure he would be as successful. Bowles defense has to take a lot of credit too of course.

He'd have David Carr syndrome by now
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Say what you will, but it took an ex-Seahawk reading a play he'd memorized to jump a single snap to prevent Wilson from beating Brady. The score was never close enough for Mahomes to feel what Russell went through.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Say what you will, but it took an ex-Seahawk reading a play he'd memorized to jump a single snap to prevent Wilson from beating Brady. The score was never close enough for Mahomes to feel what Russell went through.

hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• Which flips back to Pete and Bevell not knowing the situation and or recognizing that Browner knew their formations and plays.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Which flips back to Pete and Bevell not knowing the situation and or recognizing that Browner knew their formations and plays.

Hey love, glad you're enjoying our Valentine's date! You don't think your ex would stalk us and sabotage us when we were least expecting it?

Naw, not a chance, baby!
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Say what you will, but it took an ex-Seahawk reading a play he'd memorized to jump a single snap to prevent Wilson from beating Brady. The score was never close enough for Mahomes to feel what Russell went through.

The post was about dealing with a subpar offensive line, not losing the Super Bowl.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• Mahomes was still putting balls on receivers' helmets while running for his life. I'd take mahomes over Wilson and 3 first rounders all day.
    5thgen
    NET Practice Squad

• Mahomes has maybe the worst game of his career, behind a swiss cheese o-line.
    But, let's take another opportunity to take a shot at Russ. I mean, that never happens on here. Russ has been putting the ball on receivers while running for his life his entire career. But, I'm sure it's JUST Mahomes that does that :?
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Yeah his tackles were the main reason for the offences poor performance. At least Russ and Mahomes can scramble and make plays as well. When you have some one like Garoppolo behind a bad line, things get magnified.
    94Smith
    NET Starter

• Pat might as well get used to it.
    His run is over and those OL?They won't be able
    to afford after his cap hits take over 25% of the
    cap..I love it
    You cannot have it all-Russ knows.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri May 07, 2021 1:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]