Mahones is feeling what Russell has gone through

BigBill1945

Reaction score
KC's line is operating with two back up tackles. Mahomes is a great QB but if he has crap tackles even he will not do well. I don't care how good of a QB you are if you do not have a good line you are done. Both of KC's tackles especially the left one was getting pushed into Mahomes all day. If Mahomes had to deal with some of our lines over the past 3-4 years I am not sure he would be as successful. Bowles defense has to take a lot of credit too of course.

Washington49er

Reaction score
BigBill1945":2sggj4l0 said:
KC's line is operating with two back up tackles. Mahomes is a great QB but if he has crap tackles even he will not do well. I don't care how good of a QB you are if you do not have a good line you are done. Both of KC's tackles especially the left one was getting pushed into Mahomes all day. If Mahomes had to deal with some of our lines over the past 3-4 years I am not sure he would be as successful. Bowles defense has to take a lot of credit too of course.

He'd have David Carr syndrome by now

chris98251

Reaction score
Which flips back to Pete and Bevell not knowing the situation and or recognizing that Browner knew their formations and plays.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
chris98251":2s0trkkm said:
Which flips back to Pete and Bevell not knowing the situation and or recognizing that Browner knew their formations and plays.

Hey love, glad you're enjoying our Valentine's date! You don't think your ex would stalk us and sabotage us when we were least expecting it?

Naw, not a chance, baby!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":362w4gin said:
Say what you will, but it took an ex-Seahawk reading a play he'd memorized to jump a single snap to prevent Wilson from beating Brady. The score was never close enough for Mahomes to feel what Russell went through.

The post was about dealing with a subpar offensive line, not losing the Super Bowl.

5thgen

Reaction score
Mahomes was still putting balls on receivers' helmets while running for his life. I'd take mahomes over Wilson and 3 first rounders all day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Mahomes has maybe the worst game of his career, behind a swiss cheese o-line.
But, let's take another opportunity to take a shot at Russ. I mean, that never happens on here. Russ has been putting the ball on receivers while running for his life his entire career. But, I'm sure it's JUST Mahomes that does that :?

94Smith

Reaction score
Yeah his tackles were the main reason for the offences poor performance. At least Russ and Mahomes can scramble and make plays as well. When you have some one like Garoppolo behind a bad line, things get magnified.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Pat might as well get used to it.
His run is over and those OL?They won't be able
to afford after his cap hits take over 25% of the
cap..I love it
You cannot have it all-Russ knows.