Is it Fall yet?

James in PA

Reaction score
I really hate when the NFL season comes to an end. For all it’s flaws, there is no other sport that comes close, IMO. The season always flies by so quickly too. Unfortunately, the off-season usually drags. It’s so true what they say: only one team feels good after the Super Bowl. Time to get back to work, boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For me it's brutal. I don't follow any other major sport other than the Seahawks and NFL. I don't get to entertain myself with hockey, baseball, basketball...None of that. Once the SB is over, I have to sit and wait for 7 months. Ugh.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Aros":yr6v35pa said:
For me it's brutal. I don't follow any other major sport other than the Seahawks and NFL. I don't get to entertain myself with hockey, baseball, basketball...None of that. Once the SB is over, I have to sit and wait for 7 months. Ugh.
Same. I just follow the off season but it gets slow after free agency and the draft.

94Smith

Reaction score
It's too bad this game is so hard on bodies and they couldn't have a 20 game season, but I don't think many teams would be able to field much of a squad after that.