Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it Fall yet?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Is it Fall yet?
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 pm
  • I really hate when the NFL season comes to an end. For all it’s flaws, there is no other sport that comes close, IMO. The season always flies by so quickly too. Unfortunately, the off-season usually drags. It’s so true what they say: only one team feels good after the Super Bowl. Time to get back to work, boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Re: Is it Fall yet?
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:02 pm
  • For me it's brutal. I don't follow any other major sport other than the Seahawks and NFL. I don't get to entertain myself with hockey, baseball, basketball...None of that. Once the SB is over, I have to sit and wait for 7 months. Ugh.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:52 am
  • Aros wrote:For me it's brutal. I don't follow any other major sport other than the Seahawks and NFL. I don't get to entertain myself with hockey, baseball, basketball...None of that. Once the SB is over, I have to sit and wait for 7 months. Ugh.

Same. I just follow the off season but it gets slow after free agency and the draft.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:22 pm
  • It's too bad this game is so hard on bodies and they couldn't have a 20 game season, but I don't think many teams would be able to field much of a squad after that.
    94Smith
    NET Starter

It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 7:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information