Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which QB is already working out getting ready for next sea?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• I can't help but respect him greatly for his work ethic.
    BleuEyedHawk
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• The other wannabe GOATS should pay attention to how it's done . He doesn't spread himself thin chasing stardom and notoriety outside of football like some QBs we know . Belichick instilled in him ' Do Your Job '.
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Imagine reading that Tom Brady is working out with his trainer.. like literally every athelete does pretty much 95 percent of their year and take it as "Working out getting ready for next season all other QBS should take note"

Yep they all just stop.. working out after the season.. hahahaha Oh boy
    balakoth
    NET Rookie

• xray wrote:The other wannabe GOATS should pay attention to how it's done . He doesn't spread himself thin chasing stardom and notoriety outside of football like some QBs we know . Belichick instilled in him ' Do Your Job '.
    This !

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• My guess would be all, if not most of them.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

• Almost all of them. Russ was back on the field on February 8th.

That's kind of how this works for most players.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• Nah, this is dot net, where people just make $h!t up about Russ, daily. He works as hard as any player in the league. But hey, pot shots are fun :?

I guess TB12 doesn't exist? Oh wait, it's been around since 2013. He has been working on his brand for years. No different than other sports stars. Why are Mahomes and Rodgers on State Farm commercials over and over again? Why aren't they working on football 24/7 :roll:
    Air Jordan and a ton of commercials were a massive part of his brand his entire career. WHILE HE WAS PLAYING, and ever since. Maybe he should have been concentrating on basketball 24/7 :?
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information