Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lions plan to release veteran CB Desmond Trufant

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Lions plan to release veteran CB Desmond Trufant >>> https://www.nfl.com/news/roundup-lions-release-desmond-trufant-wil-lutz-stephen-weatherly

The Lions signed the former first-round pick last season in an effort to replace Darius Slay, who was traded. It didn't work out as Trufant played just six games, compiling one interception, four passes defended, one sack and 20 tackles.

Once one of the better corners in the NFL early in his career with Atlanta, Trufant has struggled with injuries the past two seasons, missing 17 games.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Bring him home, perfect replacement for Griffin and will be cheaper. I'd prefer Trufant to Sherman
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Get Coleman also, at least see if either have anything in the tank left or have lost a step.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Wenhawk wrote:Bring him home, perfect replacement for Griffin and will be cheaper. I'd prefer Trufant to Sherman

Perfect replacement? I can't imagine him being any better than Shaq at all. He was getting torched by the big time WRs in the NFC South for awhile and he wasn't very good in Detroit last year.

Maybe I'm just bitter, but I'd prefer to not see anymore Trufants in Seattle.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

• Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Jville wrote:

LOL! Detroit, they never learn...
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information