Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taysom Hill

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Taysom Hill
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:12 pm
  • Being reported Saints have signed him to a 4 year 140 million dollar deal. Honestly you could have told me he signed a 4 year 14 million dollar deal and i wouldn't have been suprised. Seems like a huge overpay to me. Regardless one less team on Russell's list.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Re: Taysom Hill
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 am
  • getnasty wrote:Being reported Saints have signed him to a 4 year 140 million dollar deal. Honestly you could have told me he signed a 4 year 14 million dollar deal and i wouldn't have been suprised. Seems like a huge overpay to me. Regardless one less team on Russell's list.

Thats not what he is getting, I think the real number is 12 million saving them 7 million in cap space.

Can't believe NFL contracts on the surface anymore.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:17 am
  • getnasty wrote:Being reported Saints have signed him to a 4 year 140 million dollar deal. Honestly you could have told me he signed a 4 year 14 million dollar deal and i wouldn't have been suprised. Seems like a huge overpay to me. Regardless one less team on Russell's list.

Wtf are you talking about
    Zap90
    NET Rookie

Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:52 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:Being reported Saints have signed him to a 4 year 140 million dollar deal. Honestly you could have told me he signed a 4 year 14 million dollar deal and i wouldn't have been suprised. Seems like a huge overpay to me. Regardless one less team on Russell's list.

Thats not what he is getting, I think the real number is 12 million saving them 7 million in cap space.

Can't believe NFL contracts on the surface anymore.

I knew he wasn't getting the full 140 but didn't know it's fully voidable. Interesting contract for sure and makes a lot of sense for NO.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:26 pm
  • The NFL salary cap is a joke.

The Saints were $90M over the cap at one point. They will largely keep their core team intact and make the playoffs next year.

If the Salary Cap wasn't a joke the Saints should have to gut their team, but it is, so...
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:33 pm
  • The salary cap is Fugazi, a social construct. What the Saints are doing is kicking the can down the road. They are kicking a $10M dead cap to next year, next year they will kick it to the next year. They will keep kicking it down the road because they know that the cap isn’t nothing but numbers.
    El Caliente
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 6:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information