Taysom Hill

getnasty

Reaction score
Being reported Saints have signed him to a 4 year 140 million dollar deal. Honestly you could have told me he signed a 4 year 14 million dollar deal and i wouldn't have been suprised. Seems like a huge overpay to me. Regardless one less team on Russell's list.

chris98251

Reaction score
getnasty":m6fkero0 said:
Being reported Saints have signed him to a 4 year 140 million dollar deal. Honestly you could have told me he signed a 4 year 14 million dollar deal and i wouldn't have been suprised. Seems like a huge overpay to me. Regardless one less team on Russell's list.

Thats not what he is getting, I think the real number is 12 million saving them 7 million in cap space.

Can't believe NFL contracts on the surface anymore.

Zap90

Reaction score
getnasty":3nb5rflz said:

Wtf are you talking about

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
chris98251":33li8yoi said:
getnasty":33li8yoi said:

Thats not what he is getting, I think the real number is 12 million saving them 7 million in cap space.

Can't believe NFL contracts on the surface anymore.

I knew he wasn't getting the full 140 but didn't know it's fully voidable. Interesting contract for sure and makes a lot of sense for NO.

Fade

Reaction score
The NFL salary cap is a joke.

The Saints were $90M over the cap at one point. They will largely keep their core team intact and make the playoffs next year.

If the Salary Cap wasn't a joke the Saints should have to gut their team, but it is, so...

El Caliente

Reaction score
The salary cap is Fugazi, a social construct. What the Saints are doing is kicking the can down the road. They are kicking a $10M dead cap to next year, next year they will kick it to the next year. They will keep kicking it down the road because they know that the cap isn’t nothing but numbers.