Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deshaun Watson Allegations

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:12 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    James in PA wrote:Niners are still interested in this guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If the Niners even brought him in for a visit, major social uproar would be had, probably led by Ann Killion at the SF Chronicle. She used to be on their masthead as an interim managing editor/EE or something like that. Before long everyone would be saying the 9ers haven't learned anything since the Charles Haley days.

    There's that, plus the fact that the 9ers don't really have cap if they trade for Deshaun's price as it was maybe eight days ago.

    At this point, it'd have to be almost like a situation where they take on the contract, get a JJ-Watt caliber player from there, plus two first rounders to even think about it.

    Then there's the fact that whoever has Watson on their team may not be able to use him due to the extant possibility of him being put on the commissioner's list.


    I don't know what the interest level is from the 49ers nor do I know if the people reporting there is interest really have any idea, but I have no reason to directly dispute that they do.

    My guess? I think that the teams still in on Watson have some reason to not 100% buy into the allegations.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7120
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:21 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    James in PA wrote:Niners are still interested in this guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If the Niners even brought him in for a visit, major social uproar would be had, probably led by Ann Killion at the SF Chronicle. She used to be on their masthead as an interim managing editor/EE or something like that. Before long everyone would be saying the 9ers haven't learned anything since the Charles Haley days.

    There's that, plus the fact that the 9ers don't really have cap if they trade for Deshaun's price as it was maybe eight days ago.

    At this point, it'd have to be almost like a situation where they take on the contract, get a JJ-Watt caliber player from there, plus two first rounders to even think about it.

    Then there's the fact that whoever has Watson on their team may not be able to use him due to the extant possibility of him being put on the commissioner's list.


    I don't know what the interest level is from the 49ers nor do I know if the people reporting there is interest really have any idea, but I have no reason to directly dispute that they do.

    My guess? I think that the teams still in on Watson have some reason to not 100% buy into the allegations.


    The simplest answer is the most likely reason any team would still have him on their radar and it's the same reason he is even on a roster right now. He plays football very well. If he was a second stringer he would already be cut and this would be old news.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 870
    Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:55 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    James in PA wrote:Niners are still interested in this guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If the Niners even brought him in for a visit, major social uproar would be had, probably led by Ann Killion at the SF Chronicle. She used to be on their masthead as an interim managing editor/EE or something like that. Before long everyone would be saying the 9ers haven't learned anything since the Charles Haley days.

    There's that, plus the fact that the 9ers don't really have cap if they trade for Deshaun's price as it was maybe eight days ago.

    At this point, it'd have to be almost like a situation where they take on the contract, get a JJ-Watt caliber player from there, plus two first rounders to even think about it.

    Then there's the fact that whoever has Watson on their team may not be able to use him due to the extant possibility of him being put on the commissioner's list.


    I don't know what the interest level is from the 49ers nor do I know if the people reporting there is interest really have any idea, but I have no reason to directly dispute that they do.

    My guess? I think that the teams still in on Watson have some reason to not 100% buy into the allegations.


    The simplest answer is the most likely reason any team would still have him on their radar and it's the same reason he is even on a roster right now. He plays football very well. If he was a second stringer he would already be cut and this would be old news.


    Well that's true of all things....how much trouble, real or not, is a player worth. If he wasn't a great player he'd have no worth in trade regardless of off the field issues.

    I don't think that has anything to do with this conversation tho.

    With THIS issue and the attention on it, any team making a trade for him would want a satisfactory answer to these questions before any trade is made and if it is true that none of those teams are dropping out then that would suggest they at least THINK there is more to all of this.

    If any of these teams makes that mega trade without knowing the endgame on these charges, its professional suicide.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7120
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:19 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    acer1240 wrote:This is creepy stuff.

    This dude could walk into any random bar and have women all over him. I don't understand his thought process....

    Is he Canadian by chance?


    This whole thing is just such stupidity on Watson's part.

    He could have arranged for this very legally. Like at a legal Nevada brothel, where they go over all the acts. HJ this, BJ this, any butthole moves this, shower this, massage this. Probably no extra charge for her doing the "nice girl act" for it!

    He could have arranged for this illegally too, and who knows among these suits, but already it's becoming clear there was illegal beyond-Kraft level illegal going on.

    Few people get gifted with the chance to earn $40M and more before they're 35, 40, get national accolades so they can be national sports anchors and such after they quit football. I can't believe ppl who jeopardize that for basically what they think is free poosey, esp when its owner does not see it that way.


    Soooooo......

    THIS is my problem. He's not an idiot.

    I agree with the statement that if he's guilty he should be behind bars. No excuse for this.

    However, I have real problems with the way this has been presented. Its clear the attorney has an agenda. That in itself does not absolve Watson, but it just really feels like this is a coordinated plan to just inundate the airwaves with so many accusations that they are impossible to refute. It feels like the endgame is for all of these women to sue for the lowest amount legally possible to be able to say "its not about the money" but in reality the goal here is for Watson to settle the suits for BIG $$$ out of court to save his reputation. That's why this was announced on Instagram. You don't get to say "this isn't about publicity" when you include a picture of Watson and an accusation via Instagram. You don't post a letter from the NFL requesting to speak to your clients unless you are looking for publicity.

    As I said before...none of that by itself absolves Watson. It still leaves the unanswered question of how there are so many accusers. Do we assume they are all lying? Dunno.

    The biggest problem to me though is the lack of any reports to police. Yes, many women don't come forward because they don't want that spotlight. That is totally understandable...but like 22? NONE came forward? Some saw him AGAIN afterward? So, you get assaulted and then go back? What?

    I REALLY hope there is no truth to this stuff, but its hard to say that with so many accusers...but kinda feels like that's EXACTLY they way the attorney wants me to look at it. He's molding that exact narrative.

    So...again...none of that absolves Watson. I dunno if he did it or not, but really hard to not look at the behavior of the attorney and not see something fishy.


    Watson's probably not an idiot. I'm sure that Robert Kraft is no idiot either ... but look at what happened in his case.

    He went to a seedy massage parlor in full view, why, because it was $79/hourly/base rate--and exposed his whole reputation (as well as himself on police cam) while he, uh, really could have taken care of it by just getting a high-priced escort and reimbursing her one-night in a Marriott plus $300/hour in services. To someone like him, that's like 5 cents versus 50 cents, as opposed to having his name dragged all over the news.

    I mean, there are just some people who think with the little head. OK, well there are ways to engage that minimize risk of the other head having to deal with, shell out money for, and put up with problems that in most cases are easily avoided.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:19 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    acer1240 wrote:This is creepy stuff.

    This dude could walk into any random bar and have women all over him. I don't understand his thought process....

    Is he Canadian by chance?


    This whole thing is just such stupidity on Watson's part.

    He could have arranged for this very legally. Like at a legal Nevada brothel, where they go over all the acts. HJ this, BJ this, any butthole moves this, shower this, massage this. Probably no extra charge for her doing the "nice girl act" for it!

    He could have arranged for this illegally too, and who knows among these suits, but already it's becoming clear there was illegal beyond-Kraft level illegal going on.

    Few people get gifted with the chance to earn $40M and more before they're 35, 40, get national accolades so they can be national sports anchors and such after they quit football. I can't believe ppl who jeopardize that for basically what they think is free poosey, esp when its owner does not see it that way.


    Soooooo......

    THIS is my problem. He's not an idiot.

    I agree with the statement that if he's guilty he should be behind bars. No excuse for this.

    However, I have real problems with the way this has been presented. Its clear the attorney has an agenda. That in itself does not absolve Watson, but it just really feels like this is a coordinated plan to just inundate the airwaves with so many accusations that they are impossible to refute. It feels like the endgame is for all of these women to sue for the lowest amount legally possible to be able to say "its not about the money" but in reality the goal here is for Watson to settle the suits for BIG $$$ out of court to save his reputation. That's why this was announced on Instagram. You don't get to say "this isn't about publicity" when you include a picture of Watson and an accusation via Instagram. You don't post a letter from the NFL requesting to speak to your clients unless you are looking for publicity.

    As I said before...none of that by itself absolves Watson. It still leaves the unanswered question of how there are so many accusers. Do we assume they are all lying? Dunno.

    The biggest problem to me though is the lack of any reports to police. Yes, many women don't come forward because they don't want that spotlight. That is totally understandable...but like 22? NONE came forward? Some saw him AGAIN afterward? So, you get assaulted and then go back? What?

    I REALLY hope there is no truth to this stuff, but its hard to say that with so many accusers...but kinda feels like that's EXACTLY they way the attorney wants me to look at it. He's molding that exact narrative.

    So...again...none of that absolves Watson. I dunno if he did it or not, but really hard to not look at the behavior of the attorney and not see something fishy.


    Watson's probably not an idiot. I'm sure that Robert Kraft is no idiot either ... but look at what happened in his case.

    He went to a seedy massage parlor in full view, why, because it was $79/hourly/base rate--and exposed his whole reputation (as well as himself on police cam) while he, uh, really could have taken care of it by just getting a high-priced escort and reimbursing her one-night in a Marriott plus $300/hour in services. To someone like him, that's like 5 cents versus 50 cents, as opposed to having his name dragged all over the news.

    I mean, there are just some people who think with the little head. OK, well there are ways to engage that minimize risk of the other head having to deal with, shell out money for, and put up with problems that in most cases are easily avoided.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:27 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    acer1240 wrote:This is creepy stuff.

    This dude could walk into any random bar and have women all over him. I don't understand his thought process....

    Is he Canadian by chance?


    This whole thing is just such stupidity on Watson's part.

    He could have arranged for this very legally. Like at a legal Nevada brothel, where they go over all the acts. HJ this, BJ this, any butthole moves this, shower this, massage this. Probably no extra charge for her doing the "nice girl act" for it!

    He could have arranged for this illegally too, and who knows among these suits, but already it's becoming clear there was illegal beyond-Kraft level illegal going on.

    Few people get gifted with the chance to earn $40M and more before they're 35, 40, get national accolades so they can be national sports anchors and such after they quit football. I can't believe ppl who jeopardize that for basically what they think is free poosey, esp when its owner does not see it that way.


    Soooooo......

    THIS is my problem. He's not an idiot.

    I agree with the statement that if he's guilty he should be behind bars. No excuse for this.

    However, I have real problems with the way this has been presented. Its clear the attorney has an agenda. That in itself does not absolve Watson, but it just really feels like this is a coordinated plan to just inundate the airwaves with so many accusations that they are impossible to refute. It feels like the endgame is for all of these women to sue for the lowest amount legally possible to be able to say "its not about the money" but in reality the goal here is for Watson to settle the suits for BIG $$$ out of court to save his reputation. That's why this was announced on Instagram. You don't get to say "this isn't about publicity" when you include a picture of Watson and an accusation via Instagram. You don't post a letter from the NFL requesting to speak to your clients unless you are looking for publicity.

    As I said before...none of that by itself absolves Watson. It still leaves the unanswered question of how there are so many accusers. Do we assume they are all lying? Dunno.

    The biggest problem to me though is the lack of any reports to police. Yes, many women don't come forward because they don't want that spotlight. That is totally understandable...but like 22? NONE came forward? Some saw him AGAIN afterward? So, you get assaulted and then go back? What?

    I REALLY hope there is no truth to this stuff, but its hard to say that with so many accusers...but kinda feels like that's EXACTLY they way the attorney wants me to look at it. He's molding that exact narrative.

    So...again...none of that absolves Watson. I dunno if he did it or not, but really hard to not look at the behavior of the attorney and not see something fishy.


    Watson's probably not an idiot. I'm sure that Robert Kraft is no idiot either ... but look at what happened in his case.

    He went to a seedy massage parlor in full view, why, because it was $79/hourly/base rate--and exposed his whole reputation (as well as himself on police cam) while he, uh, really could have taken care of it by just getting a high-priced escort and reimbursing her one-night in a Marriott plus $300/hour in services. To someone like him, that's like 5 cents versus 50 cents, as opposed to having his name dragged all over the news.

    I mean, there are just some people who think with the little head. OK, well there are ways to engage that minimize risk of the other head having to deal with, shell out money for, and put up with problems that in most cases are easily avoided.


    Fair enough, but my biggest problems with this thig have nothing to do with Watson. Its the lawyer, his actions, his words, the way he's painting this, and the parts of the story that just doesn't make any sense to me.

    None of that means Watson isn't guilty and there are explanations for why women went back after being assaulted the first time, but I am not passing judgement at this point.

    Something just feels...off. Only way I can explain it. This doesn't seem to be the way a lawyer would behave if his only intent was to prevent Watson from doing this to someone else. Seems going through law enforcement would be the best way, but that wouldn't include the ability for Watson to pay an obscene amount of money for it to go away (IE, a settlement with his accusers).

    Conversely, I don't see any way Watson can somehow convince anyone that ALL of those women are lying...but that appears to be the goal of the lawyer...to win this case in the court of public opinion for force Watsons hand.

    Something just ain't right here. Maybe Watson is guilty as hell. In which case he should be in jail. The way this has been presented tho really bothers me.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7120
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:05 pm
  • It is pretty simple.

    Did Watson commit a crime?

    If so, why is he not being tried for this in criminal court?

    If so, is this enough to remove his ability to play QB for an NFL team?

    (Antonio Brown potentially committed some sort of unwanted sexual act against an artist. He still won a SB later. Being accused or likely guilty of exposing yourself then is not considered a serious enough crime to remove the ability to play in the NFL)

    Taking this to civil court gives a better chance he cannot squeeze out of consequences if he is guilty. But it also ratchets up the chances that these accusations are either invented, embellished, or inflated.

    To pretend there is no reason these women would invent the accusations when the backend includes a massive payday is also highly naive.

    Ultimately, Watson will likely play QB in the NFL for many more years. Because winning makes teams money. And good to great players are coveted. Watson is a great player.

    All this does is make him cheaper.

    Didn't Kareem Hunt kick a girl in the face? Didn't Mixon punch a girl in the face on camera? Didn't Antonio Brown get accused of exposing himself and potentially sexually assaulting a trainer?

    They still all just continued to play football, some on different teams.

    Unless this goes to criminal trial, Watson will still be worth it to a team that needs a good QB. Vick played later, and he fought dogs with each other. Dogfighting is a vile subhuman thing to do. He still played later.

    Watson will continue to play QB unless this goes to a criminal trial.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4919
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:21 pm
  • At least one of the women going after Trump civilly is claiming full blown PIV r@p* by him, but she didn't report.

    Nationwide, it's estimated that the vast majority of SA/r@p* victims don't report. And conversely, there would be an incentive for anyone to just go to PD for that report, especially after one's civil lawyer has passed on info about you anyway. But still, PD may decide that they don't have enough to investigate, just as they do any cold case.

    The lawyer here is slimy, but each of the 14 actual and up to 24 now coming, they have paper that they're liable on themselves if their affidavits prove to be wrong.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:25 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:At least one of the women going after Trump civilly is claiming full blown PIV r@p* by him, but she didn't report.

    Nationwide, it's estimated that the vast majority of SA/r@p* victims don't report. And conversely, there would be an incentive for anyone to just go to PD for that report, especially after one's civil lawyer has passed on info about you anyway. But still, PD may decide that they don't have enough to investigate, just as they do any cold case.

    The lawyer here is slimy, but each of the 14 actual and up to 24 now coming, they have paper that they're liable on themselves if their affidavits prove to be wrong.


    Well given their Lawyer stated that Watson should just settle the cases so they go away with no charges says a lot.

    Money grab and pressure to put a cork in things by him, but now that there are 24, you think another 24 won't get added if he settles with them?

    It is public now, every masseuse that has ever done any work with him is going to be sought after to increase this slimes fees and portion of settlement whether they gave him a handshake or a blow job or more.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35371
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:43 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:At least one of the women going after Trump civilly is claiming full blown PIV r@p* by him, but she didn't report.

    Nationwide, it's estimated that the vast majority of SA/r@p* victims don't report. And conversely, there would be an incentive for anyone to just go to PD for that report, especially after one's civil lawyer has passed on info about you anyway. But still, PD may decide that they don't have enough to investigate, just as they do any cold case.

    The lawyer here is slimy, but each of the 14 actual and up to 24 now coming, they have paper that they're liable on themselves if their affidavits prove to be wrong.


    Well given their Lawyer stated that Watson should just settle the cases so they go away with no charges says a lot.

    Money grab and pressure to put a cork in things by him, but now that there are 24, you think another 24 won't get added if he settles with them?

    It is public now, every masseuse that has ever done any work with him is going to be sought after to increase this slimes fees and portion of settlement whether they gave him a handshake or a blow job or more.


    That's an extant possibility, and it's why Florio the other day recommended that Watson start settlement negotiations with all these people. It might be unfair to him in some or maybe more of the individual claims, but one, he can afford it, and two, he should just see this as a life lesson that he really did not handle things well in being in such a position in the first place.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:At least one of the women going after Trump civilly is claiming full blown PIV r@p* by him, but she didn't report.

    Nationwide, it's estimated that the vast majority of SA/r@p* victims don't report. And conversely, there would be an incentive for anyone to just go to PD for that report, especially after one's civil lawyer has passed on info about you anyway. But still, PD may decide that they don't have enough to investigate, just as they do any cold case.

    The lawyer here is slimy, but each of the 14 actual and up to 24 now coming, they have paper that they're liable on themselves if their affidavits prove to be wrong.


    Well given their Lawyer stated that Watson should just settle the cases so they go away with no charges says a lot.

    Money grab and pressure to put a cork in things by him, but now that there are 24, you think another 24 won't get added if he settles with them?

    It is public now, every masseuse that has ever done any work with him is going to be sought after to increase this slimes fees and portion of settlement whether they gave him a handshake or a blow job or more.


    That's an extant possibility, and it's why Florio the other day recommended that Watson start settlement negotiations with all these people. It might be unfair to him in some or maybe more of the individual claims, but one, he can afford it, and two, he should just see this as a life lesson that he really did not handle things well in being in such a position in the first place.


    You can't do it for one reason, every slimy lawyer is going to hunt for clients that have had interactions of different sorts with people of Celebrity status, how many of these guys have private massage therapists, trainers, cooks, that just have to accuse and boom money in the bank starts.

    They do this $h!t in waves it seems. Athletes and Celebrities learn for a while and then another wave enter leagues and stardom and it starts over.

    Look at the whole Dunbar thing last year here as well, they were targeted there also and a slime ball Lawyer represented him it is amazing.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35371
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:02 pm
  • Good points Chris, this whole thing is open to exploitation by women who maybe didn't have an issue with performing the happy ending but now do.

    There's about 2,300 paid players on NFL rosters at any time, a lot of them go out to strip clubs and the like, get chased by groupies or whatev, and in no other case has there been 14 going on 22 or 24 suits against them.

    In fact some took preventive measures, like when Colin Kaepernick was still on the roster and staying with Lockette and a naked groupie came into his bed. I mean, he just left as he knew would be less problematic and the resource (in bulk) would still be available.

    In any case, Deshawn put himself in a bad position even by soliciting all these masseuses. Especially as therapeutic people.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:26 pm
  • I suppose Deshaun's legal team are sorting through the cell videos and audios . This is fun . :irishdrinkers:
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4543
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:50 pm

Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:58 pm
  • This many allegations alone has probably already sunk him.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 32142
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:13 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:This many allegations alone has probably already sunk him.


    Increasingly, it is appearing that the only logical path forward is to come forth himself and say something like this:

    "I sincerely apologize for offending anyone. It was never my intent, and regardless of any legal outcome, I'm looking at being a better person. I won't be commenting further directly at this time."

    Just something vague like that.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:23 pm
  • It seems 19 massage therapists have come out defending Watson. That must mean he's had over 40 different therapists which is weird in itself.

    If the guy gets rubbed anymore a genie will appear from his bumhole.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3316
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:41 pm
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:It seems 19 massage therapists have come out defending Watson. That must mean he's had over 40 different therapists which is weird in itself.

    If the guy gets rubbed anymore a genie will appear from his bumhole.


    Also, Buzbee suddenly doesn't 'trust' HPD to investigate the allegations because Watson's lawyer's son is on the force.

    I don't know. There's a LOT of allegations, but I just don't trust Buzbee. He seems skeevy.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7362
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:53 pm
  • Buzbee being a skeeve is different from the allegations tho.

    And we do have the one from the woman who went to Sports Illustrated, the Time magazine of sports, which is straight out talking about Watson's body fluids in the moment. You can't help but think, well 19 women and now this one, and the pattern is always the same.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:56 am
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:It seems 19 massage therapists have come out defending Watson. That must mean he's had over 40 different therapists which is weird in itself.

    If the guy gets rubbed anymore a genie will appear from his bumhole.


    Agreed the amount of therapists he's had is really weird.

    Isn't getting these others to come out in defense of him just as weird? What does this have to do with those accusing him? If Watson was accused of robbing a bank, would they trot out managers of 20 other banks he didn't rob as proof that he didn't rob that one?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6787
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:00 am
  • There really isn't a need to look past the simple fact that he was looking for massage therapists on instagram. $40 million NFL star, I'm sure, can be provided (better) massage therapists by the Texans. All but proves he's guilty IMO.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1098
    Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 am
  • What will the NFL do if all of this is true? Do they suspend him for a year?

    If he wasn’t an elite QB, his career might be over. But he is a star QB, in his prime, in a league desperate for young stars. They are in a really odd position that I can’t recall them ever being in before.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2781
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:07 pm
  • knownone wrote:What will the NFL do if all of this is true? Do they suspend him for a year?

    If he wasn’t an elite QB, his career might be over. But he is a star QB, in his prime, in a league desperate for young stars. They are in a really odd position that I can’t recall them ever being in before.


    The police are onboard now as at least one went to them. Unsure if they are among Buzbee's clients.

    But then again, there's the issue of him having solicited 40 massages over insta in 2020. With the covid protocols in place then, they couldn't even socialize anywhere outside their workplace or bring their GFs in as even separate hotel guests. So to me this looks like a lot of "socialization" as opposed to genuine medical need.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:06 pm
  • It was all just 20 big misunderstandings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1867
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:48 pm
  • If true he should have just married a Stripper who does Massage.....................
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35371
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:04 pm

Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 am
  • Beats by Dre ditched him too. Like someone else said above me, he picked up masseuses from Instagram, he's clearly guilty of at least some of this misconduct.
    beastalamode
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 483
    Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:03 pm


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:30 am
  • It's kind of funny how for years Niner fans were saying Russ was too clean and was hiding something, then they start slobbering over the possibility of acquiring Watson, and all this goes down.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7362
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:24 pm
  • Well Watson has a ways to go before he catches up with Wilt.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35371
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:33 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Well Watson has a ways to go before he catches up with Wilt.


    Yeah, and that's what's so perplexing about it.

    This guy like all NFL players is drenched in groupies! He could have gotten an AirBNB and have had almost an orgy out there, let alone just one partner at a time. There is no shortage of women just glad to have such an experience, no payment required.

    All he had to do was be straight up with what he wanted. Instead of saying that this was about therapeutic massage that is in the same sphere your physical therapist, your chiropractor, your acupuncturist and so forth. It's not like anyone just assumes the acupuncturist will be down with getting it on...even if they're working close to private areas.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8493
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Deshaun Watson Allegations
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:39 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Well Watson has a ways to go before he catches up with Wilt.


    Yeah, and that's what's so perplexing about it.

    This guy like all NFL players is drenched in groupies! He could have gotten an AirBNB and have had almost an orgy out there, let alone just one partner at a time. There is no shortage of women just glad to have such an experience, no payment required.

    All he had to do was be straight up with what he wanted. Instead of saying that this was about therapeutic massage that is in the same sphere your physical therapist, your chiropractor, your acupuncturist and so forth. It's not like anyone just assumes the acupuncturist will be down with getting it on...even if they're working close to private areas.

    Or go to most bars at closing time. 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33776
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Previous


It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 61 guests